Chapter Three:

A blond man's head popped out from the darkness of the room. But it wasn't any blond man, it was PewDiePie "Um um um you're Felix Kjellberg." You stuttered.

"Oh god not a bro... Not right now..." Felix muttered under his breath as he rubbed at his eyes with his hand. "How the fuck did you find me?" Felix snapped. Maybe he was one of those people who act nice in front of the camera but was an asshole in real life! I hoped he wasn't because he seemed so genuine.

"Not everything revolves around you, you know! You can't just assume that I was stalking you, because life is being shitty to you right now. I know things are hard for you right now but you don't have to make it hard for everyone else! Jesus fucking christ..." You exclaimed, running a hand through your hair

I-I'm sorry. I've been going though a hard point in my life right now. Sorry br-bro." Felix stuttered quietly his eyes starting to get wet again.

"Sorry for being rude, but I'm not going to lie to make you feel better. I'm just not that type of person. I'm sorry for being a bit harsh though..." You murmured, feeling a little bad for yelling at him.

He looked at you with watery blue eyes and responded, "Thanks for understanding... I appreciate it. Good night." Before turning around and heading back into his room, quietly closing the door behind him.

Hey guys it was a shorter chapter than usual... SORRY! But chapter 4 is done and chapter 5 will be a super long chapter to reward you guys. I didn't want to force you and Felix together right away. Yay! Short authors note :) I know when I say this it annoys you but please comment and review, thanks!

Jess