Chapter 26|Trading Mistakes

Brendons POV

I woke up to my alarm and the boys on the tour bus yelling at me.

"TURN IT OFF YOU ASS ITS 6:00!" Ryan yelled from his bunk below me.

"MORNING TO YOU TOO!" I say slamming my alarm with my tired hand. I climbed out of my bunk and went to go get breakfast. The bus was moving so I kind of had a hard time pouring the milk but I managed.

I sat down at the table and started to eat. I haven't talked to rose in like 6 years or something. I miss her a lot. I had a dream that I ran into her getting milk at the grocery store. Pretty. Odd but whatever. I walked back into the bunk room and woke Ryan up.

"Dude, Thursday is when we play in st.george."

"Ok, and... I needed to know this information because..." He says tired and groggy."

"I want to go to Sarah's house. I want to see how she's doing. Maybe see if she'll take me back.. I mean she did say she liked me." I respond.

"Ugh fine I'll take you to see her whatever you want me to do just let me go back to bed ughhhh." He says as he slams his head back onto his pillow.

Sarah's POV

Kaet came home the next morning because she slept at dallons. My baby girl (she's a month younger that me) is now an engaged woman. Wow. Rose and I ran up to the door.

"OMGGG YOUR HOME TELLS US ALL ABOUT IT!" We both yell as if we're twelve year olds going to a Justin Bieber concert.

"Well, when I got there there was a path of roses with a note next to them saying kaet and so I followed it and arrived to a candle lit dinner with dallon sitting across from the empty seat. He stood up and pulled out my chair like a gentleman and told me have a seat, you look lovely. He then went to go sit back down and he pretended to drop something and then got back up on one knee and PROPOSED!"

"Aww,that's so cute." I say pretending I didn't know what happened. I don't know why I didn't tell her but I didn't know how'd she react.

"You guys want to see it?!" Kaet says excitedly. Before we can respond she shows us her hand and rose and I awed. That was the one thing we hadn't seen.

"So rose...did you tell her about Thursday?" Kaet says changing the subject.

"Wait so you knew?!" I react. So hey both were in on it.

"Well rose told me once she had bought them then I told her that she shouldn't have done that because of your...um troubled passed...with the lead singer...."

"Well then..." I say.

"Let's go get lunch." Rose says. We all left the living room and hopped in roses car and drove off.