Chapter 20|we're no one

Brendon's POV

I land in Utah at 3:14 pm and go to get my bags. I knows Sarah doesn't want to see me but I want to see her. I miss her. I got my black suitcase and I leave to airport. I called dallon to get to location.

"Hey dallon, I'm in Utah."

"Dude are you here to see Sarah?"

"Yes. Can you give me the location?"

"I don't know if she wants you here."

"Well I don't care."

"Ok, jeez!"

"So can you tell me?"

"It's 3456 s.larington street, st.george,Utah. Floor 3 room 156."

"Thanks."

"See you there."

"Ok. See you then."

I hang up and called a taxi. On my way there I though out what to say. I finally decided to suck it up and come clean. Tell her I like her. It's better to do it then to never at all. I arrived at the hospital and tipped my driver. I grabbed my things and walked up. I walked in and found my way to the elevator.

I walk in and press floor 3. This was it. It dings when I arrive and I walk out. I pass room 149,150,151,152,153,154,155 and arrive at room 156. I Set my suitcase down and knocked.

"Come in!" I hear a nurse call out. I pick my bag back up and slowly turn the handle and walk in. Inside the room I see kaet,some girl I'd never seen before, dallon,some guy I'd never seen before and her parents. They all walk up to me.

"Hi I'm Kenny and this is rose." The unknown man says while pointing to the unknown girl.

"I was her bestfriend in second grade and then I moved. I moved back this year and um yeah we ran into each other at hot topic the day after you left."

"Oh so you've heard of me."

"Yep" rose says. I walked over to see sarah. She was up but didn't see me yet. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Sarah?" I say lightly. She looks up and jumps back.

"Brendon?! Why are you here? I told you I wasn't sure if I wanted you to come? How'd you get the address?"

"Dallon."

"Oops?" Dallon says shrugging his shoulders.

"Sarah I need to tell you something."

"WHAT IS IT NOW? YOURE GOING ON A UNIVERSE TOUR?"

"No. Remember when we were in the bathroom the day I left?"

"Yeah."

"And I told you that I had to go."

"Yeah."

"Well what I meant to say was that I, I like you Sarah."

"You what?"

A/N

Hahahahaha cliffhanger. Oops? Well not really. Be ready tomorrow for a lit chapter. I'm going to do about 30 chapters and then a sequel. I've already got the plot for that so be ready!!! Bye fam😇💞👋🏻