Chapter 16|but they haven't seen the best of us yet

Brendon's POV

I was going to have to tell Sarah sooner or later. Just not today... I woke up and got out of bed to get dressed. I went downstairs to get my cereal and my phone rang, it was Sarah! OH BOY OH BOY! (Lmao that sounds super stupid) I answered to a upset growl.

"So where's your first stop on the tour?"

"Shiiiiiiitt..."

"BRENDON HOW COULD YOU?! YOU JUST TALKED TO ME LIKE A WEEK AGO TELLING ME "EVERYTHING" YOU FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT DETAIL!"

"Look,Sarah, I didn't want to tell you because I was worried about your reaction."

"We'll look at it now! I probably would have been a lot better off being told by you and not the news."

"YOU FOUND OUT BY THE NEWS?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ANNOUNCED TILL I TOLD YOU!"

"You care about your fake girlfriend that much? Awwwww"

"SARAH I GOTTA GO TALK TO PETE. ILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT DETAILS LATER."

"Bye Brennyboo."

"Sarah, don't ever call me that again."

"Ok. Bye brennyPOO."

"Hate you too Sarah!" And I hung up. I knew something was up? How else could she have known. I had to find Pete. There was something going on that wasn't right.

I got into my car and started to engine. I drove to Petes place. The whole gangs cars were there. I walked right in and yelled,

"HONEY IM HOME!" Pete and Andy come over to me and say hey while Patrick was on the phone and joe was watching TV. I tell them all to come over to the couch. They all Sit down.

"So, why was the tour info released early?"

"Uhhhhh... SURPRISE! YOURE LEAVING ON TOUR TOMORROW! Patrick was on the phone with spencer and we were just going to call you next."

"Did we not agree I wanted to tell Sarah and my mom first?!"

"Look there was a booking problems for 3 venues and it meant that you guys had to either start at an early day or cancel 10 venues. Sorry it happened so last minute. Go pack your stuff."

"Well ok then... I guess I'll go pack. Um bye guys!" And I leave. Why is everyone thing going downhill for me? I don't know."