Chapter 24|Am I more Than You Bargained For Yet

*Fast forward to 2011*

Sarah's POV

I walked into Kaets room to wake her up.

"Kaet, cmon were going shopping for your date tonight." I say while lightly shaking her. Tonight dallon is proposing to kaet. Rose,dallon Kenny and I have been planning it for like seven months.

"Hmm.. What?" Kaet says with a sleepy voice.

"Cmon lets get up and get ready so you, rose and I can go shopping for your date with dallon tonight."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" She says as she jerks up from her bed. I left her in her room so I could go get ready. I walked over to my closet and picked out a twenty one pilots shirt and some black leggings. I laced up my black high tops and went into the bathroom to do my makeup.

"SARAH! ROSE! I NEED YOUR HELP PICKING OUT AN OUTFIT!" Kaet yells from her room.

"ONE MINUTE!" Rose says as she hops up the stairs struggling to put her black skinny jeans on.

"COMING!" I say as I run out of my room with half of my makeup done. Rose and I both arrive in her room at the same time to see rose with two outfits layed out on her bed. One with a red folie a deux shirt and black jeans with red hightop converse and another with a black MCR shirt with white lettering and jeans with her white hightop converse.

"Which one?" Kaet says. I examine them both.

"Folie a deux shirt...one..thing...that one!" I say struggling for words till I point at the first outfit.

"Yeah. I like the first one." Rose says after me.

"Thanks babes." Kaet says as she grabs the first outfit to go put it on. Rose and I both walk back to your rooms to finish getting ready.

"Ok! I'm ready!" Rose says from the bottom of the stairs. Both kaet and I walk out of our rooms shortly after dressed and ready to go (get me out of my mind). We all walk out to roses car and get in. We drove to the mall and got some Starbucks and then walked into some Dress store.

Kaets POV

Rose,Sarah and I walked into a dress store at the mall to look for a dress for me to wear on a date with dallon tonight. I walked in and immediately laid my eyes on a black and lace dress. (Picture above) I grabbed it and went to the dressing room. Sarah and rose followed me. They sat down on this little Couch right near the room and I walked in. A few minutes later I walked out in this beautiful just above knee dress. I think this was the the one.

"OMIGOD YOU HOT TAMALE YOU!" Sarah yells. I spun around in it and modeled.

"This is the one. It's gorgeous on you." Rose says.

"I agree. Yay!" I say as I head back into the dressing room. I took the dress off and hung it up back on the hanger. I put my clothes back on and grabbed the dress and my purse and left the room.

When we got back home I had two hours till the date. Dallon was at his house probably getting ready. I took the dress up to my room and layed it out on my bed. I headed into the bathroom and called for the girls.

"SARAH! ROSE! WILL YOU DO MY HAIR AND MAKEUP?"

"SURE BABE!" Sarah yells back. I hear footsteps and then I turn around to see Sarah with a curling iron and rose with a kaboodle full of makeup and a jar with brushes.

"Let's do this." Rose says. Sarah plugged in the curler and rose started with my makeup. As rose was doing my eyes Sarah started on my hair. My own personal stylists. How fun. Sarah started in the back of my hair and moved up to the front and they finished right around the same time. I went to my closet and pulled out some black pumps.

"Hey! Kaet! Dallons already there he has a surprise for you so were driving you!" Sarah yells.

"Ok I'm coming!" I yell back sliding my shoes on.

When we arrived Sarah and kaet dropped me off.

"HAVE FUN!" Rose yells as she drives away. I walk in and right at the door there was a carpet of rose leaves that had a note saying kaet. I walked down the isle following the petals. I arrived at a candle lit dinner and a fine looking dallon.

"You look lovely. Have a seat. Wait one minute I dropped something." Dallon says as he looks up at me. He kneels down and He picks up a black box and then gets down on one knee. I started crying.

" I've know you for the longest time. You are the most beautiful, strong, intelligent and funny woman on the planet. I love you so much and can't imagine a life without you. So, Kaet Elizebeth Sklinski, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes OME MILLION TIMES YES!" He slides the ring on my finger.I'm now and engaged woman. Wow.