Chapter 18|We all need you now

Sarah's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Brendon. I ignored him and rolled over. 10 minutes later my phone rings again. It's dallon.

"Hello?"

"KAETS AWAKE"

"OMG! REALLY?"

"YES! COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

"OK!"

I got out of bed and threw on a while my chemical romance shirt with black lettering, light washed skinny jeans and my red hightop converse. I threw on some makeup and my hair in a messy bun. I put a flannel on over my outfit and graves my purse, keys and phone. I grabbed a pre packaged protein smoothie and left my house.

On the way there my phone rang again and as I went to grab it to see who it was I accidentally answered it. Before I could say hello I saw a semi truck and that's all I remember.

Brendon's POV

I tried calling Sarah again a few minutes later. Fifteen/ish minutes flew by and so I decided to try again. When I did she finally picked up. I said hello but got nothing in response. I say hello a little louder. I ended up yelling though the phone because I continually got no answer.

"SARAH! PLEASE ANSWER ME!"

a few minutes later I hear a sound of pain through the phone.

"Brendon?"

"Sarah! Are you Ok?"

"I got in a crash."

"OHMIGOD WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I'll tell you later but can you call the dallon or someone  and tell them that I'm on huntersburrow street in st.George, Utah. Have them call 911"

"I'll call them now. I'll try to come and visit you if you have to go to the hospital. ."

"I probobly will. But, I don't know if I want you to. I'm just not sure if I can forgive you for everything that has happened."

"I know I messed up but please, give me a Chance to prove I can be a real good person, so we can be friends again."

"let me think, Ok? I'll call you when I get checked into the hospital. I'm still waiting for the cops and medics to come."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

Sarah's POV

Seconds later the ambulance came. They asked me a bunch of dumb questions and stuff. I don't really remember what they asked. They threw my limp body onto a stretcher and then rolled that into the ambulance. I fell asleep on the way there and the next thing you know I was in a hospital room.