Chapter 6|when you cant sleep at night

"Oh, well you're welcome." I say back still kind of confused as to what is going on.

"Can I ask you to do me a like a GIGANTIC favor?" He says. He looked nervous. He's not one to get nervous. I got nervous.

"You can ask me, I may or may not do it." I respond.

"Will you be my uhm pretend girlfriend?"

"Hmm" I stare at him blankly very confused.

"I wanna get Alex upset. That bitch deserves it."

"I'd love to, 'babe'." I say then giggle.

Brendon's POV

Her giggle is so cute. I did it. I have succeeded. sorta. I told her that I want to upset Alex and I mean I do but this is just so that we can sorta be boyfriend and girlfriend. Just at school. It's like a test run. I mean I'm a horrible person for doing this but I mean I guess it's a good idea sorta... I'm her fake boyfriend. It's a start. a good start.

Sarah's POV

ASFDEKSKEIEJWJEJREHEHW! Brendon asked me to be his girlfriend. Sorta. We're faking it to get Alex upset. I'm so fine with this. A fake boyfriend and a jealous fake boyfriends ex. That makes no sense but WHATEVER I HAVE A FAKE BOYFRIEND. Baby steps Sarah. Baby steps. That night I couldn't sleep. I was nervous. What if Alex finds out. I need to stop stressing.that will lead to cuts. I'm 7 months  clean and want to keep going. Just go to bed.