Chapter 10|can you save my heavydirtysoul?

Enjoy this text post as I cri writing this chapter cuz it's our little smol bean beebos birthing day. He's 29 guys! 29! God I love him so much idk where id be in life without him. Go wish him a happy birthday if your reading this. (April 12 2016)

Brendon's POV

I called Sarah's phone... No answer. We had just landed in Cali. We were going out to dinner with Pete and the boys at 7:00. It was 6:00. I called again. And again. And again. I called at least 30 times. She wouldn't pick up. I decided to just give her some space. Think about it you know. I got ready and called a taxi. The boys and I all jump in. This is it. We're meeting Pete wentz.

Sarah's POV

I went home that day in tears. I wasn't sure what to think any more. Brendon NEVER told me he was leaving. He left without telling me what he wanted to tell me too. I just need some space. I'm going to call him later that night. I just went home and laid down. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to my phone with 37 missed calls from Brendon. I'll call him back in a bit. I am still in recovery. I went out to the kitchen and my mom and dad were out there making dinner. I went and helped set the table with my dad and my mom soon came out with the food. Spaghetti... Ehh but it's good so I'm good. When I finished I went back into my room and picked up my phone.

"You've got this" I say to myself. I go to my contacts and click on his. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing...