Nina's Second Trip Money (Hank Saga Story #15)

Nina's Second Trip Money (Hank Saga Story #15) - By Dan Leicht/D.e.e.L

"Dan!"

"....what, Nina..."

"I'm going on my second trip now!"

"But how? You gave your second trip money to Hank?"

"Ummm...that was a story you wrote..."

"Wait, I know how you got your second trip money!"

"What? How then, Dan?"

"Well...you went well out of your way to wonder about a way you could get your second trip money back that you used to pay Hank for the van you blew up by thinking your friendship powers were powerful enough to power the van whilst in the sky, but of course they weren't so you devised a plan whilst wondering of a way to get your second trip money back that you had given to Hank so that he could buy a new van.

I was as I am most days, out fighting huge monsters made of assembled deer, but before that was occurring one of the deer had driven off with Hank's van, Williamette, a.k.a – you dressed up as a deer in an effort to steal Hank's van and sell it so that you could get the money back that you had given Hank because you blew up his van whilst wondering or perhaps even daydreaming that you were capable of having enough powers of friendship to power a van whilst in the air, whilst with Willy and whilst also with Eddy, until you told Eddy that his shirt was tacky and sent the van plummeting to certain unsurvivable doom that you all survived.

The junk yard, you pulled up in the junk yard yesterday around noonish, you saw there the man that works there and is most often seen there working while he is there. His name is Eddy, whom is whom I just spoke of whilst telling you of scenes from the past in the paragraph prior to this one as I am speaking to you in textual language in a matter that formulates the image of each word as if written upon paper as I speak them to your ears and you break them apart with your mind to conceive a story out of this simple and yet eloquent language known as English that I have heard is hard to learn, yet I speak it quite well and in relation to that fact I feel quite smart as I dabble about with jargging word play.

Eddy gave you some money for the Van, so now you're in Rome.

"What? I'm in Rome now? But I'm standing right here...next to the touch screens that are across from the doorway without a door that leads to the bar area that may or may not have a slushy machine again yet."

"No, you're in Rome."

So while in Rome because you are there having your second trip right now and not standing next to the touch screens that are across from the doorway without a door that leads to the bar area that may or may not have a slushy machine again yet you are in Rome.

You find an envelope by your feet as you exit the airport. It smells of cabbage and baked hair spray, but you put it in your bag anyway because you are odd and enjoy smelly envelopes. Inside the envelope you hear something, and then remember that you might still be trapped in the toaster that is not often used, maybe like, once a week, if that, because I still don't believe that it gets used. So you're in the toaster in Rome with an envelope in your hand and you are very old, like thirty something, and you have an itch on your hand but are afraid to scratch because you haven't clipped your nails in a couple days and you tend to grow metal nails ever since that chemical spill accident you encountered at the perfume counter at the department store across from the food court at our local mall that is not fun to go to with women because they take forever and have no idea what they want to buy and you end up back at the store you started at just to get something that isn't really needed but she thinks it is because it smells nice or looks okay, or its buy one expensive thing get another half off when you really only need either and yet two are purchased because she thinks she is saving money but really just got scammed into buying two paperclips instead of one because she only has one essay that needs to be paper clipped and not two because she has only written one and now you are walking away from the airport with the smelly envelope in your bag that you are going to add to your collection when you eventually get home and out of the toaster in Rome.