You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

'You are'.

'I'm not, you haven't seen my evil side yet', I growled. Teasing him.

'Oh believe me, I did'.

I frowned. 'What do you mean?'

'In bed'.

'No way!', ignoring the glares thrown at me. Well, I said it aloud. Again.

'You're so cute when you do that?'

'Do what?'

'Argue with me'.

'You like arguing?'

'No but I love to see you getting your tempers up. It's a rare combination. A shy lady with a wild, brave and wanton side. That's a huge turn on for me'.

I don't know if I'll take that as a compliment but it made me shut the fuck up.

***

Inside his car I couldn't stop myself from yawning. God! I'm so dead tired but I have to keep myself awake for I don't want to be rude to him. He took me out to dinner so the least thing I could do is atleast talk to him. He was telling me a story of his college days.

'Dad was very persuasive so I didn't have any other choice but to agree'.

'Agree on what?', I stiffled another yawn.

'Handling the business'.

Oops! I lost track which topic we were chatting about.

'Why? What was the course you wanted?'

He frowned slightly and glanced at me.

'I said that-- oh I see, you're sleepy', he smiled fondly and my face flared out with embarassment. He saw me with my puffy eyes and gaunt face. Yikes!

'I'm sorry', me, guilty.

He shook his head but he was smiling.

He manuevered the car to a sidewalk and stopped there. He reached over towards me. His hands accidentally touched my breast. I bit my lip. Jeez...

'You may take your nap. I know you're exhausted', he reclined my seat and before he started the engine, he kissed me chastely on the lips.

'Next time, don't forget to tell me what you really feel'. I know there's something on those words other than me telling him I'm sleepy but my mind is not cooperating for I was off to dreamland. And so I went there.

***

I was awakened by a hot, minty breath against my cheek and a soft whisper of him calling my name, trying to wake me up. I turned towards him, slightly opening my eyes and guess what? It landed on those lips.

I leaned over and kissed that sexy mouth that was driving me crazy from the first moment I tasted it. His face registered his surprised but after awhile, he deepened the kiss while my hands were busy caressing his nape and face. Our tongues fought each other. I moaned so loud for I know it turns him on a lot when I do.

'You're driving me crazy Nicolaa...', he whispered against my mouth. Glistening from his wet kiss, I licked and bit my lower lip like he used to do when he's teasing me.

'Nicolaa!', his eyes and nose flared with desire.

'Let's go inside baby', I said in a sexy, alluring him.

'I wanna fuck you', I want to put him on his place and that is on the bed, under the sheets. Now!

He suddenly left the driver's seat and went towards my side door. He opened it and almost yanked me out. I didn't know how it happened but we were both topless before he closed the front door. Not minding where our clothes landed.