Chapter XII | Closer

Start from the beginning

   "Have a good day Regina," he said genuinely.

   "Bye Dr. Hopper."

~•~

  Ben walked up to Regina and upon getting closer he saw a tiny yellow paper in her hand.  "What's that?"

   "Oh it's a prescription for Anxi--Anxiclokin," she explained.

   "So how'd it go?"

   "He says I might have an anxiety disorder or post traumatic stress disorder," she said.

   "Oh Regina I'm so sorry," he said and pulled her into a firm hug.  "You'll get threw this.  Now I assume we go to the pharmacy to pick it up correct?"

   "Yes."

...

Dark Star Pharmacy

   Ben and Regina walked into the medicine shop and noticed Sneezy at the counter.  He sneezed two time before they reached the counter.  "Hello welcome to Dark Star Pharm-" he began and then sneezed.  "Pharmacy ."

   "This is a prescription for Anxiclokin," Regina said.

   "Ahh yes-" he sneezed again.  Oh that's nasty, Ben thought.  "It comes as a 200mg.  The pills are about the size of a bean," Sneezy explained. 

   "Regina?  Ben?  What are you doing here?" Jefferson asked.

   "Oh I-I-I've been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and I'm taking meds for it."

   "I'm sorry to hear that.  I was just picking up Aspirin for Grace," he explained.

  "Well I hope she gets better then," she assured.

   "Thank you and I hope you do too."

   "Regina, Ben?"  Emma asked, holding a bottle of Pepto-Bismol and a box of Advil.

   "Oh hey Emma," Ben said as Jefferson walked out of the pharmacy.

   "We had to pick up some Anxi--dang it an anxiety medication," Regina said.

   "Regina--do you have anxiety?"

   "Yes according to Dr. Hopper."

   Ben wrapped an arm around Regina and pulled her into his side. "I'm sorry about that.  Hey anytime if you need us just call and come right over.  Or my mom or dad or me could pick up instead."

   "Definitely not David," Ben said sternly.

   "Yeah I don't know why he's being a butt to you guys, honestly," she said.  "But really anytime and for you too Ben.  If you ever need us just call," she stated.

   "Thank you, Emma.  That means a lot."

   Ben nodded and waved goodbye as they walked out of the shop. 

...

Unknown Location

   Cora sat down on the wooden chair and watched as her daughter screamed about her troubles.  She remembered the man holding her daughter when they first met.  She needed to talk to him.  "Zelena dear, tell me more about this man Regina's been around," she pleaded.