Chapter XXI | Smitten

His queen woke up snuggled in his arms, and she looked at his beautifully-crafted face.  She smiled as she kissed his cheek, causing him to wake up.  He couldn't contain his laugh as he felt her lips pressed on his neck.  "Good morning, my love," he said groggily as he cupped her cheek and kissed her tenderly.

   He say up slightly, propping his arm up so he could look at her better.  Regina's eyes were fixed on his as he stormed her cheek while showing his pearly whites.  "Absolutely gorgeous," he said and she blushed wildly.

"You are ridiculously handsome and sexy," she said, poking his cheek.

He chuckled as he got out from under the covers. He offered his hand to her and she gladly took it. "Thank you," he said as he embraced her.

"What for?" She asked and her brows furrowed.

"For being...you. Reading that prophecy made it seem like you were some evil sorceress when really you're such a sweet, kind, and caring person. You're an amazing mother to Henry and Winter seems to love you to bits!" He exclaimed and she smiled brightly.

"Henry and Winter, they love you too. I think you'd be a great father, Ben," she admitted.

"Really?"

"Are you kidding? You're some kind and thoughtful and you're funny. I mean just thinking about your first shower--it still gets me," she said as she burst into laughter.

"Okay, I still don't get it about Summer's Eve?"

"Ben, all you need to know is that it's for women and not men...Oh God I'm sorry but that hilarious. You smelled like me, you know, apples?"

"But you smell good, you smell sweet," he said with a chuckle.

"Just stick to your Irish Springs soap bars, okay?"

"Okay, love," he agreed and kissed her softly. "Let's go downstairs for breakfast."

~•~

"Good morning, lovebirds," Zelena chirped as she sipped her green tea, ironically.

"Good morning, sis," Regina said as went to get something from the fridge.

"Where's Henry-oh at the Charmings, right?"

"Yes," Regina confirmed and gave him a quick kiss, making Zelena smile.

"Regina, do you think I'll ever find someone?" She asked.

"Like a lover? Oh, I'm sure it make take awhile, but with those eyes, sass, and that accent it shouldn't be hard," she assured with a smile as she took out the bacon.

"I know what immediately made me fall for Regina. Those wonderful eyes, they always tell a story," he said as Regina turned red.

"You're a Mills girl, some guy will fall for you, I'm sure of it," Ben said.

"Does my accent really matter?"

"It does. I mean c'mon Ben's is hot."

"Hot?" Ben asked.