Chapter IX | Unexpected Visitors

Start from the beginning

   She had to look for him.  So she dropped her things and ran out of the store.  She yelled, "PAPA!!".

   "PAPA!"

...

Jefferson's Mansion

Cora, Jefferson, and Hook entered the hatter's hat room. "Here! Pick a hat any hat!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.

Cora finally found a top and could sense it's magical potential. She smiled devilishly. "This one," she said.

"Spin it," Jefferson said.

Cora nodded once and spun the hat causing it to open a portal. "Okay now jump," the hatter commanded.

Cora grabbed Hook's hand and waved her hand towards Jefferson, making him disappear.  Although disappearing wasn't the only thing that happened to him.  She had sent up in mid air and he plummeted about seven feet onto hard concrete, drawing blood from the side of his head and knocking him out cold. 

...

The Hall of Doors

   Cora and Hook stood in a dimly lit room or rather hall of many doors.  She didn't know which one to choose. She tried to think of where she might be, but hadn't a clue. Then she chose the green door. She remembered seeing Zelena's green magic. So why not the green door with bits of golden yellow.

"Come along captain. Where this leads to I don't know, but we'll find out together," she said and held onto his arm.

Hook opened the large green door and he and Cora entered into a strange land.

...

Storybrooke

"PAPA!!!" Grace shouted with tears streaming down her face.

"Pai-I mean Grace?" Henry asked, noticing his friend.

"Henry! I can't find my papa," she wailed.

"Wait your father is...Jefferson, right?" Regina asked.

   "Who's Jefferson?" Ben asked.

   "He's an old friend," she said.

   Jealously built up inside Ben. He didn't know Regina and Jefferson's history. Were they ever together? Does he like her? Does she like him and not....me? Well it wasn't a good history. That's why Regina was willing to help Grace find her father.

"It's okay honey, Ben and I will help you find okay?" She asked and the poor little girl nodded.

"Henry, Granny's is right there. Go inside and stay," she commanded.

Henry nodded and lightly touched Grace's shoulder in an effort of comfort before he went inside the diner. "Well Grace...I'm Regina Mills and this is my friend-" she began.

"Benjamin Ainsworth," he said plainly.

"Let's go find your father."

...

The Land of Oz

Cora and Hook walked through the door and were immediately greeted by a glistening yellow brick road. They looked over to their right and noticed an immense and bright green glowing city.

"Perhaps she became queen," Cora said with nerves in her voice.

~•~

"Send them in!" Zelena shouted at her guards.

Then the large doors opened to reveal a nervous mother and an annoyed pirate. Well I should let people in more often, she thought, looking at Hook. "Who are you and what do want?" The red head asked taking a sip of her wine.