Let's Have Some Fun

Chapter 25: Let's Have Some Fun

(I can't believe I'm doing this. Caution: Explicit content)

Lauren's p.o.v

I faked it. I "wanted" pizza ok. I wasn't that hungry. I didn't want us to do it in the public bathroom. I want it to be special so I decide to make my moves when I get home. I am happy she's staying for the night. My parents decided to go out for the weekend and my brother and sister wanted to stay over their friends house. So it's just me and Camz. This is definitely special. Wow I have never seen anyone devour a pizza that fast. I really love her for that. She is so adorable omg I need to take a picture of this. I took out a phone and quickly took a stolen shot and posted it on instagram. She felt a buzz on her pocket with her phone. She got notified when I send the pic. I can't help but laugh at her reaction.

Camila's p.o.v

I stopped eating when my phone buzzed. I took out my phone and it was Lauren. She posted a picture of me eating pizza. Her caption was "My baby is soooo adorable. I think she loves that pizza more than me. Oh well love you babe" omg. Listen, that pizza was good but I love her waaaaayy more than anything. She was laughing at my reaction. I was just sitting there with my mouth and eyes wide open. I finally decided to comment this "I love you more than anything in this world. Yes that pizza is good but nothing beats you. You're perfect Lolo. Love you

A few minutes later we left the store and headed to Lauren's place. Her family wasn't home so this is good timing. I have waited long enough for this. Wait.... Ugh she has a cast. Should I continue?..... Yah. Well she wants this as bad as I do so why not. The moment we entered the house, she dragged me to her room slowly tho. We got in and she locked the door. I jumped in her bed. She followed me and we cuddled for a bit.

Lauren's p.o.v

Is she ready for this?.... Of course she is. Have you seen what she was doing to me earlier? Oh I just realized I have a cast on but I don't really care. We can work this out right. Ok here we go. I started pecking her lips. Not so long it turned in to a passionate kiss. I licked her bottom lip for an entrance she gladly gave me. Next thing I know our tongues were all over each others mouth. Moments later she gets on top of me pulling on my shirt. I don't know how she did it but she got rid of it pretty fast. You know for a first timer, she's pretty good at this. Next I remove her shirt and throw it all the way across this room. She starts sucking on my neck making me moan quite loud. She chuckled during the process. She removes my shorts as I remove hers. Oh crap she's biting her bottom lip again. She stares straight into my eyes.

"I love you" I smiled. "Love you too." and she kissed me passionately. It lasted for about a minute and she starts leaving trails of kisses down my body. I'm getting wet. I really want her to do it already. "Camz please just do it already." I said nervously. She nods her head and removes my bra. She stops for a moment and stares at me. "Wow" was all that came out of her mouth. "My eyes are up here." I said bringing her face up to look at me. "I know" she whispered. She pecked my lips and then removed my panties.

Camila's p.o.v

I removed her underwear and she was really wet. O drew circles on it with my finger. And closed her eyes. "Camz j-just d-do it already p-please" I did what she said and put my index finger inside her. She starts moaning really loud as I thrust my dinner in and out. Without any warning, I put another finger in. Her nails dug in my back. Oh this is gonna leave a mark. Her eyes are closed shut ad as I continue my movements. "C-Camz I'm gonna... FUCK." I thrust even faster making her grab a fistful of the bed sheets. She moans my name so damn loud. Her voice is so fucking sexy omg. "I-I'm gonna c-cum" I gave her one last kiss before I put my face down her entrance and start sucking on her juices. Damn she taste so good. I crashed our lips shoving my tongue in her mouth making her taste herself.

I remove my fingers them lay down next to her. "I love you, you know that right." She said a little out of breathe. "Of course I do. I love you." I kissed her cheek and we drifted to sleep.

**note**

I can't believe I just wrote that. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting but y'all know school ruins everything. So this chapter is sorta like an "I'm sorry for not updating since forever" kinda gift. Lol I feel uncomfortable with this ugh ok ily