Study Date #2

Chapter ten: Study Date #2

Lauren's p.o.v

Me and Camz were holding hands while we walked home after school. We just talked about how are day went. She was really happy because of our little moment at the library today. Now we need to focus on our project. We went in my house then upstairs to my room. I locked the doors so we won't be interrupted again. Me and Camila flipped through pages trying to find something to do.

C: "this is so hard do you have any ideas?!?!"

L: "Sorta"

C: "what is it? TELL ME"

L: "duhhh us"

C: "what"

L: " you know cuz we have chemistry and why can't we present us as the project. Hehe"

C: "Lolo that's not what I meant."

L: "okay fine. Ooooh what about this."

I was pointing at this picture on the book. She nod her head and we started to work. I really don't wanna do this but its worth half my grade. Also getting time to spend with Camzi. She is seriously working so hard on our project. I really don't know what in doing. You know what I'll take her out on a date tomorrow. She's working so hard on this I just wanna thank her.

"Babe, how about we go on a date tomorrow." I see her face light up like a Christmas tree. Haha she's so cute she when she smiles. Also when she's blushing. "Yes. I've been waiting for us to go on a date." wow I should've done this weeks ago. We finished up on our project and we cuddled and watch movies.

Camila's p.o.v

I can't wait for our date. Aaaahhh I don't know what to wear. Why am I worried, the date is tomorrow. Ugh but still I want this to be perfect. We watched "Pitch Perfect" in her room. It was almost eight and I'm starving. Haha when do I NOT have time for food. Me and Lolo cuddled and laughed. Then I slowly drifted to sleep. Lolo woke me up almost and it's almost nine. She asked if I'm hungry. "of course I am" she giggled and brought me to the kitchen.

She ordered pizza and while we waited her mom came home from work. Oh no I'm feeling nervous again. What of she doesn't support me and Lauren. I wonder if she even knows about us. She walked in and gave me a smile. "So you must be Camila" I nod my head yes. "Oh it's so nice to finally meet you. Lauren told me so much about you" I blushed. That's so nice how she talks about me. "Do they know?" I asked Lauren. "Yah and no worries they support us." what a relief. "I'll leave you two alone now." Mrs. Jauregui left to her room and pizza just arrived. We each took a slice and I ate a lot in just a few minutes. "Slow down Camz" she giggled. "Sorry I'm just really hungry" I said with a mouthful. I looked ate the time I needed to get home. "Babe I have to go." she stood up. "Can't you stay for the night?" she asked. "No but tomorrow I will since its a Saturday." she was so happy and gave me a really tight hug. She pecked my lips and I headed home.

Lauren's p.o.v

Yay so tomorrow is our date and a sleepover. I can't wait. I plan on taking her to the beach. I know this secret place where its just gonna be us. I always go there when I was younger. I'd go there to think or if I'm mad I would just sit there and relax to the sound on the ocean crashing. Tomorrow's gonna be perfect. Camz texted me once she got home.

From: Camz

Hey Lolo I'm home can't wait for tomorrow.

_______________________

To: Camz

I know me too. Where something comfy for tomorrow.

_______________________

From: Camz

Kk where we goin?

_______________________

To Camz

Secret

_______________________

From Camz

Goodnight love you too.

_______________________

Ah can't wait for tomorrow. We'll be eating pizza and then we'll walk around the beach. I'm gonna make it as romantic as possible. Anything for my baby.

**note**

OK I know this chapter sucks. I can't focus bc its so hot. Like really really hot. So I have school tomorrow. Idk if I'm able to update but I'll try just for you guys. So continue the comments and votes and I'll see you guys soon ILY