Not Now

Chapter fifteen: Not Now

Camila's p.o.v

I'm so glad me and Lauren are back. Well we never really broke up I guess. I'm not really sure but it doesn't matter as long as me and Lolo are back together. I stayed at her house for the night. I told her we weren't done yet earlier at the pizza place. I just really miss her. I remembered that tomorrow is our one month together. It's my turn to plan a date. Maybe I'll take her out to the movies. A scary movie. I know I hate scary movies but when me and Lolo watch it, we cuddle because I'm scared. I'm only going for the cuddle. Lauren is in the bathroom changing. She's taking forever. I laid down on her bed after I played the movie. Tonight were watching nemo. Finally Lauren came out of the bathroom wearing sweat pants and a whit tank top. Ugh then there's me. I didn't bring any clothes. She threw me her sweat pants and an over sized T-shirt. "Lo I can't wear this. I'll look ugly" she moved closer. "Don't ever say that. You're beautiful, amazing, perfect, and the best girlfriend ever now go change." I nod my head and made my way to the bathroom. "You can change here." she smirked. "Well too bad because you changed in the bathroom" I laughed and walked away.

Lauren's p.o.v

Camz came back only wearing the oversized T-shirt. She threw to me my sweats. "The shirt is really big and it reaches just above my knee." she said playing with the shirt. "It's perfect" I said as I walk over to my cabinet. I put back my sweats then cuddled with Camila. She looked so focus on the movie and never paid any attention to me. I turned to my side facing her. Still diet notice me. I placed my head in the crook of her neck. After all she did say we weren't done yet. "Lo not now" I start kissing her neck. "Lolo" I start sucking on it. She got up, closed the TV and climbed on top of me. Our faces are less than an inch away from each other. I can feel her breathing. Our eyes meet. She looks down at my lips then back to my eyes. She licks her lips and leaned in even closer. We kissed passionately for about a minute. My hands running up and down her back. Next thing I know is that our tongues were exploring each others mouth. My hand made its way to her thigh. I grabbed a fist full of her shirt and took it off. I threw it all the way to the other side of the room. I quickly changed positions and now I'm on top of her. She quickly got rid of my sweats and tank top. Wow she moves quick. In just a few minutes later we were naked. We were playing around under the covers until there was a knock on the door. Oh no what now. "Lauren are you in there?" oh crap it was...

**note**

OK so I lied I won't be updating a lot. Sorry I broke my charger so it was low battery for like almost the whole day. But it's OK now. I'm not sure if I'll update tomorrow bc I have to catch up on homework and we might buy a pet. Maybe turtles but Idk. OK that's it k bye ILY