You Again!

Chapter twelve: You Again!

Camila's p.o.v

It's Monday. I hate Mondays I mean who doesn't? So our project is due Friday so me and Lolo are going to the library after school. Since my last class is p.e. after school we decided to meet up at the front like always. Class took forever but as soon as the bell rang I went out right away. By the time I got there I see Zayn. The public library isn't that far and it looked like his heading that way. I hope he doesn't go to the library. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and pecked Lauren on the lips. "Let's go babe" she held my hand. "uhm yah sure" I really don't wanna go but I have to. Maybe he's not even there. Who knows. "Are you OK? you seem nervous." "I'm fine no worries." she gave me a half smile and we walked over to the library.

Lauren's p.o.v

The moment we walked in the library I saw Zayn. He was wearing a name tag and helping put books up on the shelves. Maybe he volunteers at the library. The library is pretty big hopefully he won't see us. He's in the far right with the computers. I took Camz all the way to the left hoping she won't notice him. I know Camila, once she sees him he's dead. We sat down all the way in the back. Camila went to find books while I sat down at kept my eye out on her and Zayn.

Zayn wasn't in my sight. Where did he go? I spotted him and Camila. The only thing in between them is a really tall shelf. I ran up to Camila hoping he won't see me. "let's go" I said as I pulled on her arm. I didn't realize she was about to grab a book. It fell onto the floor and so did 5 other books. Shit it was loud. Zayn ran to us. Great something I didn't want to happen, HAPPENED!

Zayn's p.o.v

I saw Camila and Lauren walk in. I didn't wanna bother because I know Camila hates me. It's not like she's in a relationship with Lauren. Maybe she's just a really over protective friend. I was putting a books when I heard a loud noise on the other side. I ran over to see Camila and Lauren. Camila's eyes widen. She was mad just rto see me. "Be careful next time" I said fixing the books.

C: "what are you doing here?"

L: "Camz let's go"

C: "wait. What are you doing here?"

Librarian: "Ssshhh"

Z: **whisper** "I volunteer here"

C: "Go somewhere else and stay away from Lauren"

Z: "Why do you hate me? I just wanna be friends"

C: "Friends? You had your eyes on my girl."

Z: "You two are together? HA everything makes sense to me now. Why didn't you just tell me you guys are GAY"

L: "don't talk to her like that you bastard"

Z: "Come on open your eyes Lauren you can do better!"

I shouted very loud. The librarian kicked us out and I was fired. I'm just so angry. Lauren can do way better. She can be even happier with me not her. Camila walked out crying she just left me and Lauren. Lauren was about to run after her but I stopped her.

Lauren's p.o.v

What the fuck is wrong with him. I thought he was a nice guy. Was he that mad at me and Camz. I was gonna run after her but he stopped me.

L: "Let go of me!"

Z: "NO!!"

L: "what's wrong with you"

Z: "listen to me. You can do way better."

L: "shut up. I don't need you in my life.

I turned away from him but he made me face him. He leaned in and kissed me. Does he want me that bad. Camila is gonna be so mad at me. What am I doing its been 15 seconds and I haven't pulled away. I don't know what I'm doing. My lips are numb. Am I kissing him back? Lauren what are you doing? You belong with Camila. "LAUREN" Shit someone saw us. He pulled away. I looked at my left and saw Dinah. I'm in trouble.

**note**

Didn't see that coming did ya. Lol OK so now you see a new side of Zayn. What do you guys think? Will Dinah tell Camila? Even Idk. I need to think this through for the next chapter. Haha OK bye guys ILY