Sleepover

Chapter seven: Sleepover

Lauren's p.o.v

It's Friday and I'm on my way to pick up Camz to go to Dinah's sleepover. I can't wait to cuddle all night with my baby. I think I should tell the girls about us. It's gonna be awkward trying to be cute and stuff around Camz without them knowing.

I pull over on front on Camila's house. I walked up the door and knocked. In just a few seconds she opens it. "Hey ready to go" I asked. She nod her head. I took her bag and walked over to my car. She yelled out "Bye Mom" I giggled and we drove off to Dinah's.

Camila's p.o.v

We walk hand in hand to Dinah's front door. I knocked and Dinah welcomed us with a really tight hug. we walked in and the girls are all here. We sat down and they had their own conversation. I looked over at Lolo. she was already staring at me. I really love her beautiful green eyes. They're just so perfect.

L: "Camz I think we should tell them."

C: "yah I guess."

L: "I promise they won't tell. I have trust in them."

I nod my head and tried to get the girls attention. When we got them to look at us, Lauren told them "we need to talk." I got really nervous. Lauren held my hand and my grip got even tighter.

D: "what is it dawg."

L: "OK so me and Camz are dating."

C: "look this may sound crazy but we are."

A: "aw that's cute. I had a feeling you are."

L: "really?"

A: "yah I mean its really obvious."

N: "no worries guys, we support you two."

C: "thanks that means a lot to me."

D: "c'mon dawgs let's get this sleepover started."

I'm glad they support us. But were we really that obvious. I don't know. All I have left to do is tell my parents. I'll tell them soon. Normani ordered us a large box of pizza. Haha pizza my favorite. The doorbell rang. "Pizzas here." Normani yelled. We each took a slice. Just about a minute or two I completely devoured my slice. "Woah slow down Camz" Lauren giggled. Now I feel ashamed but I don't care.

We watched scary movies. I don't like scary movies at all. I cuddled with Lauren and every time I get scared, she'd hold me even tighter. From that I slowly drifted to sleep. Could this day get any better.

**note**

So how was this chapter? OK so please comment and vote. I'm tired so maybe I'll update tomorrow. Anyways the next chapter I will introduce someone new in the story. This person will cause all the drama. Try guess who it is? ILY