Date

Chapter eleven: Date

Camila's p.o.v

Lauren told me she'd pick me up around 5pm. It's already 3:34 and I don't know what to wear. I took a shower and stood in front of my closet. I couldn't decide what to wear. A few minutes later I put on a light blue collared shirt and denim jean shorts. I also picked out a matching blue bow. It was already 4:27. Wow did I seriously take that long to get ready. In a few minutes Lauren would be here so I waited in my living room.

About 20 minutes later (4:45)

I heard a car pull up outside. She's here. I wonder where she's taking me. When she was about to knock on the door I opened it. She looked amazing and she always does. She was wearing denim shorts and a grey crop top with a beanie. I couldn't stop staring and so did she. She grabbed my hand "ready to go" she asked. I said yes and we head to her car. She opened the door for me. How sweet of her. We drove of to the beach.

Lauren's p.o.v

Camila looks amazing. I couldn't stop even when I was driving. Once in a while if look at her. I gotta keep my eyes on the road. We pulled over at the beach then I took out the picnic basket and a blanket. I took her to this secret place I always go to when I was little. I lay down the blanket and she sat next to me. She lay her head on my shoulder as we watch the ocean waves.

C: "So how's your day?"

L: "Good because I get to see you and your sleeping over remember"

C: "oh yah. I sorta forgot so can we stop by my house to get clothes?"

L: "OK or you could just wear my clothes. Hehe"

C: "Fine. So what did you bring?"

L: "Hamburgers"

She giggled then we ate. A few minutes later we finished and pack up. But before we left we walked around the beach. We watched the sunset and it was beautiful. But not as beautiful as my Camzi. We hold hands and she was getting cold. None of us brought a jacket so I'll make her warm.

Camila's p.o.v

I got cold. I knew I should've brought my jacket. I think Lauren noticed and she put her arms around me. Made me a little bit more warm. We walked back to the car and of to her house. She wanted to watch a scary movie. I don't like scary movies but since she took me out on a date I'll allow her. We cuddled up in her bed and I slowly drifted to sleep in her arms. Could things get any better?

**note**

OK so I kinda rushed this chapter but I hoped you liked it. I started school today lucky I don't have homework yet so I have time to write. But when I do, I don't think I can update everyday. So keep up the comments and vote ILY