Mistakes Were Made

Chapter 19: Mistakes Were Made

Camila's p.o.v

She left me. She drove off and left me just like that. A few feet away from my front door. Tears start falling from my face then the door opened instantly. My mom was standing there. I hugged her really tight. "What's wrong?" she asked. I didn't wanna talk about it. I shook my head no and ran upstairs to my room. I cried my eyes out all night. I just ruined our relationship and I realized what I've done. I need her back. But I don't know if she'd take me back after my confession. I should've kept my mouth shut. My feelings for Michael is not as much as it was before. I liked him a lot but that was a long time ago. Yes he's cute and all but not as much as Lauren. She's my one and only and I WILL take her back!

Lauren's p.o.v

I keep getting flashbacks on what happened a few moments ago. I can't believe she still has feelings. I thought she love me but really she doesn't. She probably just used me to get him back. I'm tired of this shit. I want her back. I'll never take her back because of what she'd done. I can't focus. Everything I see is a blur. My feelings are hurt so bad. Tears falling down on my face. My grip tighter on the wheel. I gotta keep my eyes on the road. It's not safe to drive like this on a freeway. I'm going to fast but who cares it's the middle of the night. Not much people on the road. I'll be home sooner than you think. As I drive faster I see a white light heading towards me. Oh shit.....

Camila's p.o.v {Monday at school}

It's cooking class. I haven't seen Lauren yet. We haven't talked ever since the fight. I haven't talked to anyone ever since. I swear the next person I'm gonna talk to is Lauren and no one else. Where is she? The bell rang and the students rushed to their seats. Then class begins.

**Lunch Time**

Still no sign of Lauren. Did she come to school? I sat down with Dinah, Normani, and Ally. I sat quietly playing with my food. "Mila what's wrong?" Ally asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Normani rubbed my back. "Cmon tell us" Normani said. I shook my head no. "Where's Lauren?" Dinah asked worried. I put my head down and slowly eat my food. It was grilled chicken. I slowly cut them to pieces and put one by one in my mouth. It was silent for a few minutes. I can't eat anymore. I lost my appetite. All I do is think about Lauren. Where the hell could she be? "Camila, do you know where Lauren is?" asked Ally. The girls looked at me. Every time they mention her name, I just can't do it. It reminded me of every single thing that happened. Tears started streaming down my face. Normani pulled me in for a hug. "Tell us what happened. Please!" Normani said. I can't take it any more. I'll just tell them.

Ally's p.o.v

Finally Camila told us what happened. She was sad and so are we. Was this the end of Camren? I hope not, they are perfect together. What Lauren did was unacceptable. How could she do such a thing. Well I can't blame her. My feelings would be really hurt hearing the truth from someone you love so much. But why didn't she come to school? The bell rang and the girls decided to come over my house after school. But I decided to stop by at Lauren's to see if she's home. I hope Camila wouldn't mind.

Camila's p.o.v

The rest of the day came by pretty fast. Of to Ally's. Me and the girls were in Ally's car and we drive by this familiar road. It's the way to Lauren's house. Perfect. I needed to talk to her. I want to see her. I want her back. We pull over her house. "I hope you don't mind being here" Ally said worriedly. "Not a problem" I replied. I looked at the garage. No cars there. Not even Lauren's. Where are they? Did she come home after the fight? I walked over to their window. It was dark and lonely. No one is home. But to make sure I knocked on the door. About a minute later an old lady walked up to me. It was Lauren's neighbor Mrs. Rodriguez. "Are you looking for the Jauregui's ?" she asked softly. I nod my head. "Oh no" she said quietly looking away. "What!"

I snapped. She gave me the eye. "They're not here. Ever since Saturday night they stayed at the hospital!" she said. I began to worry. "Why are they at the hospital?" I asked with a shaky voice. She said "Their daughter Lauren was on a car accident. She is in critical condition. I'm sorry but that's all I could tell you." Tears streamed down my face. "What hospital" I asked "I don't know but I know it's around here somewhere." she answered. I ran back to the car in tears. "Drive to the hospital. NOW!" I yelled towards the end. "Why?" Dinah asked as Ally steps on the gas pedal. "Lauren!" They became worried.

**At the hospital**

The lady told us the room number. Finally found the right hospital. I ran in the room. Her whole family was there. Oh no my poor baby....

**note**

I'm sorry for not updating for like a long time. Since it's Friday tomorrow then the weekend, I promise I'll update as much as possible. It's just that all this school work and problems and stuff like that is on the way. I'm really sorry but I hope y'all liked this chapter. ILY