Chemistry

Chapter 2: Chemistry

Lauren's p.o.v

The bell rang and I'm off to chemistry. I saw Camila walking the same way I was. I ran to her. "hey which class are you going next?" "I have chemistry" Really that means I have more time to spend with her. "Me too." We walked into class just in time and sat next to each other.

Camila's p.o.v

Another class with Lauren. Seriously how could I not notice her before when she's in two of my classes. "Alright everyone please take your seats." Mrs. Jackson demanded. "I have an announcement to make." The whole class looked at her. We were all very eager to know this announcement. "All of you will do a project. I'll explain more about later but for now you need to know you will work with partners." I looked at Lauren and she nodded her signaling were partners. I can't wait to work with her. More time with Lolo. Lolo? I guess I call her that from now on.

"You will be having assigned partners." The whole class sighs with disagreement. I watched as Lauren's smile fades away. I was waiting for my name to be called. " Camila Cabello and...." c'mon please say Lauren. '...umm you'll be working with Lauren Jauregui." Yes. Lauren looked at me and smiled. Again I can't help it I just had to blush.

Laurens p.o.v

Mrs. Johnson gave us time to talk to our partners. I turned to Camila and she was blushing. I love it when she blushes but why? Why do I LOVE the little things she does. We've only met about an hour ago. "So camz wanna eat lunch with US?" Camz. Hmmm I like it. "Camz?" she looked at me with confusion. "Yah I'll call you that from now on" She giggled. "Yah sure why not. Oh and who's us?" She looks cute when she's confused. What am I thinking? "Uhm you'll find out don't worry." I told her. The rest of the class period came by pretty fast. I can't wait for lunch.

**note**

So who do you guys think who "us" is? Lol I hope you guys got my question. Any ways I hoped toy enjoyed this chapter I'll update later tonight if not tomorrow I will. Please vote' comment, and share ILY