Secret

Chapter six: Secret

Lauren's p.o.v

I looked at the door and it was my brother Chris. He just stood there in shock. I jumped off Camila and pulled him out of my room. In closed the door. "we need to talk."

C: "who was she and what is she doing here?!?!"

L: "First of all her name is Camila and second of all she my.... she's my girlfriend."

She's my girlfriend. Really Lauren you haven't even asked her out or even go on a date.

C: "GIRLFRIEND!!!"

L: "yes she is. Look this is none of your business. We'll talk later. Can you please not tell anyone?"

C: "fine but you owe me."

L: "OK what do you want?"

C: "I'll tell you later"

I nod my head and walked back to my room. He better keep his mouth shut. What does he want from me. I opened the door and I hit Camz in the forehead. She was eavesdropping. I giggled and kissed her on the forehead.

Camila's p.o.v

I just had to listen to their conversation. Now my forehead hurts really bad. I really don't care. But did she really call me her "girlfriend." Wow she didn't even ask me out but you know what, I'm OK with this. We sat down on her bed.

C: "so I'm your girlfriend now huh?"

L: "Yes wait NO"

C: "why?"

L: "because I haven't asked you. So Karla Camila Cabello, will you be my girlfriend?"

C: "of course I will Lauren Michelle Jauregui"

We stood up and she gave me a super tight hug. She looked down at me. I was staring at her beautiful green eyes. She's looking at my lips then back to my eyes. She slowly leaned in and passionately kissed me. We kissed for about a minute or so. I has to pull out for air. "C'mon babe we need to put an ice pack on you fore head." She called me babe omg. She took me downstairs to the kitchen. She pulled out an ice pack and placed it on my head.

She is so sweet and caring. "I love you" I just made her blush. "I love you more" she smiled. "thanks for taking dare of me." "I'm suppose to take care of you. You don't need to thank me. Plus I'm the one who hit you with a door." I gave her a cheeky smile. My phone buzzed. I got a message from my mom. "babe I need to go home" she took my phone and put her number. I forgot I didn't have hers and she doesn't have mine. I gave her my phone number. We hugged and I went home. Today was really the best day ever.

**note**

So what you guys think? OK I'll update later I promise. So the next chapter is the sleepover then after that some drama. Please vote and comment. ILY