We're Back

Chapter 23: We're Back

Dinah's p.o.v

I ran down the hallway when I saw Camila in tears. Oh no. I asked if she was okay but she sat in silence. I feel so sad. I looked over at Lauren's room and she seemed to be ok. I brought Camila up and took her home with me. Summer starts in two weeks and I can't wait. I told her all about my summer plans in the car hoping she'd cheer up. No. Nothing worked. By the time we got home, she went straight to the couch and laid on her front. I sat o. the edge rubbing her back. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" she sat up and told me the whole thing. Wow did Lauren really do that? She must be so mad at Camila. I kept her company till she felt better. Then soon enough, she drifted to sleep in my arms. I hope things will be back to normal soon.

Lauren's p.o.v

Hey it's summer time. What am I gonna do without Camila around? Did I mention we got an A+ in chemistry. Thanks to her smartness we passed class. If you're wondering, no I'm no longer mad but she just doesn't know it. I realized that she's the one. I was stupid for letting her go and making her leave. Sad part is that I haven't seen her since. It's been to weeks and I haven't seen her, heard her, or hold her in my arms. That's it I'm coming to take her back!

**later that day**

I walk over to Camila's house but no one's there. Maybe they went somewhere. But she's usually home at this point of day. Where could she be? I waited by her doorstep for what felt like forever and she still not here. I can call her. Omg Lauren should've done that earlier. I dialed her number. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Four. Voicemail seriously? I tried like 50 times but nothing. Is she avoiding me? No. I don't know. Did she is take it seriously when I said leave me alone? Omg what will I do now?

Camila's p.o.v

Last night I went to Dinah's place. I crashed the night there. AGAIN. Ever since Lauren told me to leave her alone, I was a mess. Dinah was the only one who seemed to care. I'd stay at my house but I don't want my family to see me like this. I told them I'm staying at Dinah's for a month because her family went on a trip and she will be home alone. Ugh lies. I woke up around 1:30pm and I can't find my phone. Dinah left to go to her date so now I'm alone. It's now around 5:30. I looked around once more and there it was underneath the couch cushions. Damn 57 missed calls. All from Lauren. Why the hell is she calling me? I spaced out and realized I needed to call her back. I dialed her number quickly.

C: "Hey why were you calling me 50 something times? I thought you didn't want me anymore."

L: "I'm sorry babe. I want you back. Ever since I told you to leave, you never left my mind. I was stupid for not believing you when you said toy no longer have feelings for me. I want you back. Please?"

C: "I never left Lauren. I'm here for you no matter what. I love you."

L: "I'm sorry and I love you too babe. Can we meet up somewhere like at your favorite pizza place."

C: "Omg pizza ok be there soon. I'm on my way babe."

And after that I left Dinah's and went straight to the pizza place. There she was sitting at the table at the back. I walked closer and I see her beautiful green eyes that widened when she saw mines. They were perfect. She got up and hugged me. "I miss you"

"I missed you too babe"

**note**

First of all, I'm sorry for the last chapter. I'm really really sorry. But now that Camren's back, let's take it to the next level ;) Lol. The next few chapters should be fun. I swear it's all Camren from now on. Maybe. Oh and I wrote this pretty fast so if things didn't make sense, I'm sorry. Ok ILY