Tour

Chapter nine: Tour

Camila's p.o.v

After P.E. I ate lunch pretty quick at met up with Zayn in the office. We walked around. I stop once in a while to just point and tell him what it is. I continued walking and I almost tripped. He pulled me by my arms. He has a really tight grip. "You okay?" he said with his accent. I nod my head. "yah I'm fine" I really don't wanna do this. We continue to walk around I decided to make the library our last stop. Lauren planned on meeting me there. We were on our way and he talked go me.

Z: "You know you don't have to do this?"

C: "I HAVE to and were almost done so sush."

Z: "okay but I'm just wondering what's Lauren like? I mean is she nice or what?"

C: "she's taken so back off!!!"

Z: "I'm sorry I just wanna be her friend"

C: "To be her friend you gotta go through me first!"

We walked in the library. I see Lauren sitting at the back. She waved hi and gave me a cheeky smile. I waved back and so did Zayn. Doesn't he know that's for me!!! I pointed at the door. "And that's a door." He laughed. "oh I know what a door is." "good now get out" the librarian shushed me. I hate it when people do that. "okay I'll go" he left and I grabbed a book and sat in front of Lauren.

Lauren's p.o.v

I saw Camila and Zayn walk in. I laughed when Camz showed him the door. She's so adorable. She grabbed a book and sat on front of me. The book covered her face. My fingers slowly lowered the book. Now I can finally see her beautiful brown eyes. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" was all she said. I knew something's wrong and it has to do with Zayn. Zayn had his eyes on me. Camzi is jealous.

I grabbed her book and put it on the side. I took her to that one aisle where no one goes. "Why are we here" she looked confused. "I know your jealous Camz" "No I'm not" she turned around to grab a book. She was looking around for one and I put arms around her waist. "your cute when your jealous" "Lolo I said I'm not jealous." she's still not telling me. I started kissing her neck. "Babe not here." she turns around. She's still in my arms. The lights were flickering then it turned off. She jumped a little and I kissed her passionately. "Lolo what was that for?" she asked. "to protect you when your scared." I giggled and she blushed. "I'm sorry for being jealous. I thought you'd fall for him and leave me"

L: "I'd never do that, your my baby. Your my one and only."

C: "aw your my one and only too babe."

L: "I love you"

C: "uh-uh I love you more"

L: "really? then prove it."

She crashed her lips on mine. She licked the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance. I happily gave it to her now our tongues are exploring each others mouth. Every time mine touches hers she let's out a little moan. It makes me a bit weaker. I could listen to her moan all day but the bell rang. She pulled away while pulling my bottom lip. I gave her a smirk. "Come over for another study date. I'll meet you at the front." she said yes and we left for class.

**note**

How was this chapter? OK so tomorrow I might update or not. Idk I'm quite busy tomorrow. Also tomorrow is my last day of summer :( I'll try and update in Wednesday bc its a short school day. Keep up the votes and comments ILY