Crazy Night

Chapter sixteen: Crazy Night

Lauren's p.o.v

Me and Camz were having "fun" then all of the sudden someone knocked on my door. "Lauren are you in there?" It was my mom. Really? now. I rushed to our clothes and threw them to Camila. We changed pretty quick. "Yah" I said opening the door. "I was just wondering if..... oh Camila's here" What was that suppose to mean. Camila comes here all the time. "Uhm yah" I replied to her. "Sorry to bother but do you guys wanna eat. Dinner is ready. We are having spaghetti." "No thanks we already ate." she laughed. "OK well if your hungry we'll have leftovers." She smiled at me trying to stop her laughter. "Mom, what's wrong" she pointed at my shirt. It was inside out. Shit I didn't fix it properly. Camila also started laughing. Really? this is not a laughing matter. My mom left and I closed the door. I walked right back to Camila and cuddled.

Camila's p.o.v

When Lauren walked up to the door I saw her shirt inside out. Haha she put in on the wrong way. I was gonna tell her until she opened her door and saw her mom. After a while I can't hold back my laughter. She came back and cuddled with me. "You're mean" she said. I giggled. "I'm sorry babe." I wrapped my hands around her waist. I lay my head on her chest. I can feel her heartbeat and it matches with mine. It sounds beautiful. Her fingers are drawing circles on my back. We had a moment of silence for about 3 minutes. Everything was slowly disappearing. I'm slowly falling to sleep. "Camz you tired?" I nod my head. She gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head. "Goodnight Camz" "Night Lolo" from the I slowly drifted to sleep.

Normani's p.o.v

You know what I keep forgetting to do? I need to talk to Lauren about what she did to Mila. But I bet you she's sleeping. Nah who am I kidding its only 10:32pm. She's probably awake. So I gave her a text.

To: Lauren (10:32pm)

Hey can we talk. Maybe tomorrow over lunch?

________________________

From: Lauren (10:33pm)

Sure about what??

________________________

To: Lauren (10:33pm)

About you and Camila. You hurt her pretty bad so we really need to talk!

________________________

From: Lauren (10:34pm)

Really? it's OK me and Camz talked and were fine now. Thanks for caring tho

________________________

To: Lauren (10:35pm)

OK no problem and I'm glad you two worked things out.

________________________

From: Lauren (10:35pm)

Thanks. Night :)

________________________

To Lauren: (10:36)

Kk night :)

________________________

That was easy. I'm really glad those to worked things out. If not then I was gonna get Dinah to go all d-mac on her. Oh well I'm tired but can't fall asleep. I'm up all night watching TV. What good shows are on at this point. It's late and its all infomercials. Somehow I slowly drifted to sleep.

Lauren's p.o.v (3:47 am)

I woke up because Camz kept moving around. Oh no my baby is having a nightmare. She was holding on to me very tight. "Lolo..... Don't leave me..... Please stay..."

she mumbled in her sleep. She started sweating then she hit me on the face with her arm. "ow. Babe wake up.... Camz WAKE UP!!!!" I said even louder towards the end. She sat up breathing hard. "Lolo!" she pulled me in for a tight squeeze. "Lolo please don't leave me." Tears starts falling from her eyes. "I promise I will never leave you. It was just a night c'mon go back to sleep." I said laying back down and so did she. "I love you" she whispered in my ear. "I love you more" I said giving a kiss on the forehead. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly drifted to sleep.

**note**

Sorry this was short I was running out of ideas. Haha anyways did you guys like it? Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I wasn't allowed to go on the internet so I was basically dead #sadthelife lol. So keep voting and comment on what should happened next if you want this to keep going. I really need ideas ok? ok ILY