New News

Britts POV

Today is the big day. I finally get moved up to chief editor for the magazine company! I just have to write a good story and today I find out what is is on.

I walked into work and I saw my bestie Laura waiting for me. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug telling her " I am a so excited!" She chuckled and said "Well I hope that you would be. Oh I almost forgot, the boss wants to see you." I smiled and ran up to his office. He was sitting there at his desk talking to someone one the phone. He looked at me and ended that call.

" Brittany today I wanted to tell you what your topic is. He is very popular now and a lot of people would love a story on him. So your topic is on Kian Lawley." My heart sank.

For most people that don't know, I dated him and he cheated on me with Andrea Russet. Most of you know and love her but I am here to tell you that it was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I was tore apart and didn't go out for weeks. Until Jc pulled me out of the funk and now we are dating each other. Now I just avoid Kian. My life has been great for the past 3 years and I don't want this to ruin my relationships. I have been waiting for this raise and I can't back down now.

I just put on a smile and said "Well it's better than nothing." My boss smiled and said "That's my girl. Now start working on that, you have 3 months to finish it." He looked at his phone and then he gave me a nod to go out so he could take his phone call. I walked out and I saw Laura standing there I ran up to her and I said "we need to talk."

We went to Starbucks and I got my usual white chocolate mocha. Told her about Kian and she told me how sorry she was even though I wanted to get a raise, I didn't want to be in any contact with him. I had Laura call him and put him on speaker.

Laura- "Hello this is Laura Boss and I'm Brittany Givens manager. I am here to ask you if she could interview you for the new magazine article for social media stars. Would you be interested?"

Kian- "Umm well I think that I'm free on Friday so if she would just like to come to my house and she could do it there."

Laura- "Well that should be fine. She will be there at three o'clock."

She ended tha call and I looked at her and said "Well this should be fun." She laughed at me and we went home. I sat in my bed with Jc and told him about Kian. Jc would trust me with him and knows nothing bad would happen. Atleast I hope so....