VII - Scars & Memories

Start from the beginning

Smoothing his hands up and down Kurt's back as to soothe him, James tried to bring comfort into his tense body. "I missed you today," he said truthfully.

At that, Kurt met James' eyes, his own were so clouded with a trouble James wanted to understand, but he considered it was something the young man didn't want to dwell on for too much longer. "I – I missed you too," Kurt said in return.

James took the other's hand then and walked him into the living room, "We don't have to talk about it," he promised. "Come sit down for a bit. I'll even make something for you if you want. Is there anything you're craving right now?"

Kurt stopped James before the sofa then, tugging him closer, "There is one thing," he said, and the second the other man was about to ask what it was, Kurt reached for James' sweats and pulled them down along with his boxers.

James' heart thumped harder than ever suddenly, especially when he found himself in the center of his bed on his hands and knees, and Kurt's hot, wet tongue inside of him. His erection throbbed for attention, and he fell further and further into a euphoric abyss at the way Kurt ate him out. The slick probe of the young man's tongue turned around his entry, pressing into him the short distance it could go, and he was so glad he'd showered thoroughly after the gym.

"Oh, fuck, K-Kurt," he voiced, his back arching downwards as his fingers dug into the sheets. "Mmm, oh god, yes."

Licking his tongue along James' entry, Kurt sat back as his cock pressed solidly against his jeans, dipping and curling two long fingers into his lover's readiness before going back for more. When his hand tucked between James' legs, his fingers caressed the man's shaft, fingers slickening even more when they glossed over the pre-cum dripping from James' tip. The older man bit his lip when Kurt stroked him, hips thrusting into Kurt's fist.

"Take me," James tried to say clearly, "Take all of me, K-Kurt."

Bringing his tongue out of James' body, Kurt sat back and watched as James turned over, opening his legs like a welcoming to have him between them. Without wasting a moment, Kurt got rid of his shirt, throwing it aside and worked himself out of his jeans. When he was unclothed, he brought himself down into James' needy arms, held tightly as his cock slowly merged into the other man's body. His breath released hotly against James' neck and he kissed it, unable to control himself when he began to thrust and bit down onto James' neck.

The bite was harder than it was last night, even the manner Kurt fucked into James was rougher than before. He was pounding into the older man so hard that each time James' internal point of bliss was struck, he couldn't hold back the strident holler that left him.

Kurt brought himself up, still impaled into James' core as his hips rotated in and out. He watched breathlessly as the older man lost himself in the complete shroud of harmony. James looked utterly mouthwatering the way he was splayed beneath Kurt, eyes glistening, lips cherry bitten, the way his skin flushed tastefully made Kurt's mind sway. When James' head nodded back, Kurt leaned down and his lips hovered just beside the man's ear. "I need you, Dimitri," he said between his breaths, "Fall for me."

Hearing those desperate words brought James' sanity into a dominion of tranquility, and they reverberated back and forth within his mind. Had he really just heard this young man beg to be loved, loved by him? As the seconds went by, his astonishment settled and the slow passion of Kurt's thrusts stirred into him, James' cock spurted his pent up load of cum, and just a few moments later, he shut his eyes as he could feel Kurt's hot seed fill him. "Okay," he let out in a shallow voice, "I'll fall for you, Kurt. I'm all yours."

As his strength left him along with the remainder of his cum, Kurt pulled out and relaxed into James' warm arms. "You have to promise me something," he said tiredly, "And you have to promise you won't break it."