Chapter 27

*Jessica's P.O.V*

It'd been two weeks since I'd seen Dan and I was really starting to miss him. We'd been facetiming every night but I just wanted to touch him and kiss him again.

We only had a week left at school then it was Christmas break so I was seeing him in two weeks and my countdown had already began.

Tonight though was the schools winter dance and the theme was white so I'd decided to just wear a white dress I've had for a while instead of going out and buying something new. Also me and Poppy were going together instead of getting dates for the obvious reason of we had boyfriends and didn't want to go with anyone else.

Both Tyler and Dan had said we could go with other guys because they knew we'd be faithful and it wouldn't mean anything but we just didn't feel right and decided to go as each others date.

The girls were coming here to get ready and then the boys were coming to pick up Scarlett and Jane later. Well should I say Jonathan was coming to pick Scarlett up because Jane was going with my brother so he'd already be here, waiting for when she was ready.

My brother had got Jane's number after I'd spoken to him about liking her and apparently they'd been texting quite a bit since. Jane told me it was nothing more than friends but I'd reassured her I was happy about anything that happened between the too.

And as for Jonathan and Scar, well they we're still friends but it was their tradition to go to the winter dance together but I just hoped for Scar's sake he'd realise her feelings for him soon.

Just as I was about to head upstairs after sitting in front of the tv all day watching 90210 on Netflix I hear the doorbell ring. I go and open it and see my three friends stood there with bags on their arms.

"Come on in," I say to my friends moving out the way and heading for the staircase, "Mom the girls are here!" I shout to let her know of my friends arrival.

I hear a faint ok come from the office at the back of the house and we make our way to my room. When we reach the top of the staircase we're met with the presence of my brother.

"Girls, hey Jane." He says giving us a nod and my friend a smile.

"Alright go to your room, you'll see her later so move out the way." I tell him with a laugh and push him lightly.

We enter my room and I automatically put on some music so we are in the right mood for the night ahead. Then I plug my hair straighteners in and my curlers ready for the girls to use. Next I sit myself at my dressing table and start to apply my make up.

I kept my face clean of make up all day so I wouldn't have to wipe it off to apply new stuff tonight. First I do my usual of foundation, concealer, cheek tint and mascara. Then I add some fake eyelashes for added volume and some light pink eye shadow so my face has some colour to it.

I see my straighteners are free so I moved to them and start to make my hair to its full straight length. When that's done I start to put it up into a bun on the back of my head and leave some bits to hang round my face to give it some shape.

When that's done I go into my closet and put my dress on. It's a sleeveless dress that goes round my neck and down to just above my knee and it has a slight slit on the left leg. I pair it up with a pair of black heels and black clutch.

I leave my closet and see my friends are all ready. Jane is wearing a bright pink cami with white shorts and white tennis shoes. Poppy is in a short tight dress that hugs her curves perfectly with silver heels and Scarlett it wearing a denim mini skirt with a white top and white comono with white kitten heels.