Chapter 6

*Daniel's POV*

DannyBoy: Wanna play truths to get to know eachor her better?

RedJ: Sure.

DannyBoy: Ok what's your favourite colour?

RedJ: Green, you?

DannyBoy: Blue.

RedJ: Favourite food?

DannyBoy: Italian, you?

RedJ: Chinese Ribs.

DannyBoy: Did you love Cameron?

RedJ: No. Ho many girl friends have you had?

DannyBoy: One. Most you and Cam did?

RedJ: Make out. Why did you guys split up?

DannyBoy: Caught her cheating, she broke my heart.
DannyBoy: Favourite thing about me?

RedJ: Your eyes, love the colour.
RedJ: Favourite thing about me?

DannyBoy: Your skin tone, it's like white chocolate.
DannyBoy: Do you ever attended your schools basketball games?

RedJ: Yeah, this year my friend wants me to try out to be a cheerleader with her.

DannyBoy: Do it!

RedJ: Haha ok, how many girls have you slept with?

DannyBoy: Not too sure, does that put you off me?

RedJ: Idk.

When she said that it made me feel down a little. What if she didn't like me cos of my sleeping history. I could see myself liking this girl at some point and I might of already blown my chance.

DannyBoy: Gonna change my ways for senior year tho. Might even try look for a girl to settle with.

Hopefully that might get me some brownie points with her.

RedJ: That's good. So when do you try out for this years basketball team?

DannyBoy: We do it before the summer so we can practise over the break with the team and work on team work if we need to before the season starts. What about you with cheerleading?

RedJ: Tuesday. Have you got FaceTime?

DannyBoy: Yeah why?

RedJ: Just wondering.

DannyBoy: Ok. Red, would you like to FaceTime me?

RedJ: Sure, you can ring me here's my number (insert number here)

DannyBoy: Ok, give me two minutes.

RedJ: Ok.

I jumped off my bed and walked over to my mirror, making sure my hair was ok. It wasn't in its usual quiff after taking a shower earlier so I quickly ran my hands through it so it looked the perfect messy. I also grabbed a muscle tank and slipped it over my head before settling back down on my bed, entering her number into my contacts and pressing the FaceTime button. It rang a few times till her face appeared on my screen.

"Hey there Red." I said smiling at how cute she looked. "Hey Dan, omg this is so weird." "Tell me about it, you look great by the way." "Thank you," she said blushing slightly, " you look good to." "Haha thanks." "So you excited to start senior year tomorrow?" She asks and I actually have to think about the answer.

It'll be the first time I've seen my ex since she cheated on me and I don't know how I'll deal with it. "Yeah I guess," I tell her, "you?" "Yeah, gonna try join the squad, so that should be fun, our turn to run the school." "True, so if you become a cheerleader that means we have a chance to meet doesn't it?" I ask. I would like to meet her in person, she really is beautiful. "Yeah I think it would." "Well I've seen this years game sheet and we come to your school if I remember correctly." "You come to Dalesway?" "Yeah we do, I'll see you on home turf." "And when is this?" "October 5th." "Ok, even if I don't get on the squad I'll come watch the match." "Aw that great, well I better go, first basketball practise of the year at 7, talk tomorrow?" "Yeah ok, what times your lunch?" "One." "Ok same, I'll message you then or do you want to wait till we get home." "Nah message me at lunch, night Red." "Night Dan." And with that I ended the call.