Chapter 17

*Jessica's POV*

The next day I arrived at school in my black Jeep. I parked in the spot next to the girls that they'd saved for me. I turned off the engine and grabbing bag, I got out the car.

"Morning girls." I said coming to join them at the end of our line of cars at Jane's car. "Morning, How you feeling this morning?" Scarlett asked me. "I'm ok, how you doing Poppy?" I looked to my best friend who was wearing a pair of sunglasses. Instead of answering me she just lifted them. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Why you so upset Pops, you only got together on Saturday?" I said to my friend in the nicest way possible. She looked around to see if anyone was near before speaking. "I gave him my virginity guys, it's hard, doing that then not seeing the person who took it for god knows how long." She told us. you could hear her voice crack as she was talking to us and I saw a tear sliding down her cheek. I took my friend into my arms. No more than five seconds later both Scarlett and Jane joined in and we were having a group hug in the middle of the car park.

Poppy was the first one of us to lose their virginity so none of us knew what she was going through and what to say to make her feel better. "I think I'm going to take the morning off, sort myself out then come back in after lunch." She tells us. We just nod our heads to show we are fine with her decision. We say our goodbyes before she gets in her car and drives away.

"Come on lets go get our stuff from our lockers." Jane says guiding us in the direction of school.

...

Second period for me is a free so I always spend my time in the library catching up on any homework I have. Seen as Dan was here all weekend I didn't get my Math done that was due for next lesson so I had to do it now. Id already done most of it during lesson and only had two questions left to do.

I got straight to work and because they were easy I got them done in under ten minutes. Because I had no other work I decided to text Dan and see if I got a reply.

Jessica: Hey, missing you.

Boyfriend: Missing you too. You in free?

Jessica: Yeah. What are you in?

Boyfriend: History. So what's up?

Jessica: Have nothing to do so thought I'd annoy you instead.

Boyfriend: You'd never annoy me baby.

Jessica: Good to know. Did Tyler tell you anything about his night with Poppy?

Boyfriend: No, should he of?

Jessica: You didn't hear it from me but he took Poppy's virginity on Saturday. They had sex.

Boyfriend: I got that, wow that's why he's so down.

Jessica: Poppy went home, she's a mess. I'd let him know just in case.

Boyfriend: From the way he's been texting on his phone all morning I think he knows.

Just as that comes through the bell for next lesson rings.

Jessica: Gotta go, I'll talk to you later babe.

Boyfriend; Bye Baby.

...

Just like she said she would Poppy arrived at the end of lunch in a much better state. She was no longer wearing the sunglasses and her face had it's usual make up on and there was no trace of the red puffy eyes.

"All better?" Scarlett asked. "Much." She replied sitting down at the lunch table we were at. "Good." I said smiling at her. I finished my lunch off just as the bell rang. As me and Poppy had next lesson together we linked arms and made our way there.

"What did you and Dan do Saturday night?" She asked as we walked down the hallway. "We just talked until the early hours of the morning. It was good." I told her. "Do you want to have sex with him?" "Maybe. Hey could I have Tyler's number I want to ask him something." "Sure." Poppy gets her phone out and reads out his number. I enter it into my phone. Once I've done I place my phone in my back pocket and enter my next class with an idea on my mind.

(A/N Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me a while to upload. So what do you think this idea is? Comment what you think. I've finally come up with a cast list. If you notice I've left any characters out please let me know. But yeah check the cast list out. The picture is Paul Wesley who I've put as Dan. Remember comment, vote and like.)