Chapter 2

*Daniel's POV*

After saying goodnight to Jess  fours before I woke up to my alarm blaring out loudly. I turned it off and checked my phone quickly sending a message to Jess as I said I would.

DannyBoy: Morning.

Seen as we had only had a few hours sleep I didn't expect her to be up or to reply yet so I placed my phone down on my bedside table and went to get a shower.

Once washing my hair like I do every morning and scrubbing my body down I got out and wrapped a towel round my waist, walking to my room. Grabbing some boxers, grey jogger style shorts and a white muscle tank I got dressed and rubbed my hair quickly with the towel before leaving my room grabbing my keys, phone and wallet.

Going downstairs to the kitchen I made my usual breakfast protein shake in a bottle before leaving the house and getting in my car. I place my phone, wallet and bottle in the gym bag that's left in my car and set off towards the park. The drive there is quick and quiet so I'm there with fifteen minutes to spare, just how I like it. I always like to be there early so I can have some time to practise by myself before it gets loud.

I get out my car with my bag before going to the trunk and getting out a basketball. I lock my car and walk over to the courts. When I get there I feel my bag vibrate. I pick out my phone and unlock it.

RedJ: Morning, you always up this early?

DannyBoy: I told you I had practise with the boys, why are you up early?

RedJ: Like to go for a jog before the streets get busy.

DannyBoy: Ok well enjoy that, better get practising, talk later.

With that I lock it and placed it in my bag before shooting some hoops.