"Mhm, you smell so good" he muttered leaning his head against my neck making me laugh "Thank you"

"But I need to get ready so you need to get out" I laughed pulling him along with me.

After getting him to leave the bathroom, I started my makeup. Using some foundation first, I used my concealer and then contoured my face. I filled my eyebrows in before curling my lashes and used mascara.

I had already dried my hair so I quickly straightened it. I then put my undergarments on and pulled on a oversized shirt that I had laying around.

I then left the bathroom, seeing Justin laying on the bed again. "Are you seriously sleeping again?" I laughed walking up to the bed.

"I'm tired" he groaned nuzzling his head in to the covers. I laughed shaking my head before I went in to my closet.

I picked out a pair of denim fringe cut shorts, I paired it with a white shirt that was tied in a knot from the bottom.

I left my closet and went over to my bed, I sat down and grabbed my white high top Converse

I left my closet and went over to my bed, I sat down and grabbed my white high top Converse. I pulled them on and tied the laces, "Babe," Justin spoke walking back in to the bedroom now with toast in his hand.

"Yes?" I asked laughing at how he ate the toast as if it was his first piece of food in weeks.

"I can't find my keys" he complained, I turned around and made the bed up again the keys fell from the covers and on to the floor. I picked them up and walked over to him "Thank you baby" he smirked pulling me in by my waist. His warm hands hit my skin and caressed my sides as I pressed my lips against his. Slowly, our lips moved in sync passionately as he held me close to him.

I took my books and my phone before we left the house.

"What time shall I pick you up?" He asked once he parked the car in the car park.

"I'll just text you when to come" I answered picking my books up from my lap.

"Bye" I grinned moving forwards and reaching up to his lips where I pressed mine against them, what was initially meant to be a short kiss turned in to so much more when he pulled me over his seat, I sat on his lap an matched my pave with his rough one. His hands ran up and down my skin. I finally pulled away catching my breath as he tried to lean in again "I have to go" I giggled as he attached his lips now to my neck sucking roughly at.

"One more minute" he grunted against my neck causing it to vibrate slightly, shivers going down my spine.

He latched his teeth against my bottom lip and roughly tugged at it as he groaned, as I went to speak he suddenly stopped and looked past me, his eyes darkening as he glared out the window. I looked back only to see Xavier, he walked past the car making eye contact with us. The other windows were completely Blacked out however you could still see in from the front one since it wasn't completely Blacked out.

I didn't spend much time looking at him because it was kind of awkward, him seeing me sat on Justin's lap probably also seeing us making out? Not the best thing to see, especially when it came to Xavier's situation.

I couldn't help but notice the bruise on his jaw, only meant that Justin did physically hit him.

I turned back around to look at Justin who seemed annoyed by just seeing his face.

"I'll see you later" I smiled trying to get him to forget about him.

He stifly nodded still watching Xavier walk away, "Justin," he turned his head to look at me "Don't get in a bad mood because of him, okay?" I attempted.

"Pisses me off that he's in the same building as you" he answered with annoyance.

"I won't be paying any attention to him so there is nothing to worry about." I replied reassuringly. He nodded before I pecked his lips a couple times before opening the door, he handed me my books before I left walking away.

As I went in to the building, I turned the corner and instantly made eye contact with Xavier who stood at the side. He looked over at me, his bruised jaw visible. I looked away as I walked past him feeling him still staring at me, God this was going to hella awkward.