twenty nine.

HUNTRESS.
029. | ❛ dark hair, romantic eyes, looks kind of dangerous.

"What's going on?" Crystal asked finally arriving to center room whilst Rip explained.

"Gideon has intercepted a trans-chronal beacon. Gideon, show them."

"This message is for Rip Hunter. I'm going to make this very quick and very simple." The Pilgrim threatened as a picture of Leonard's sister popped up causing him to lean forward, and then showing Sara's dad as well, proceeding to show all our loved ones.

"If I can't find you, I can find those you love."

And towards the end of the line, she showed the picture of Luna causing Crystal's blood to boil. The Pilgrim reached down and picked up a person resulting to be Jax's dad.

"Dad!"

"All of them will suffer and die because of you. Your family, friends, anyone you've ever cared about. Unless you surrender your younger selves to me."

"So she can erase you all from history." Rip whispered.

"If it's of any comfort, you won't feel a thing. As for your loved ones, I cannot promise the same thing."

"Gideon, I take it that the Pilgrim's transmission included a carrier frequency through which she can be contacted?"

"Yes, Captain."

"Hail her, please."

"What are you planning to do?" Crystal asked before the Pilgrim appeared in the screen before them.

"Captain Hunter."

"Look, I'm gonna make this easy."

"I already have. The lives of your team's nearest and dearest for their younger selves."

"And I'm gonna counter that demand with an offer of my own. I will surrender myself if you spare the lives of my crew and their loved ones."

"A noble gesture. But worthless. My directive is to eliminate your entire team, not just you."

"Yes, well, I'm not talking about me now. I'm offering you me in the past."

"Rip Hunter before he became a Time Master. Eliminate him, and this team will never have been."

"If this is some kind of trick..."

"It's no trick. Enough people have died at my expense. Gideon will send you the location." Rip ended before turning to Leonard

"And, Mr. Snart, your wish is about to come true. You're going to meet my younger self."
________________________

"Remember, we wait for Ray's cue." Crystal said as Sara, Kendra, Leonard, and herself hid from plain sight.

"I'm in position." Ray whispered through his comm as the others waited for his cue.

"Now!" Ray shouted as he flew out in his Atom suit

"Fool me once" The Pilgrim snickered before the others attacked.

Leonard and Mick pointed their guns, The Pilgrim using her powers to send them back. Crystal and Sara crouched to the floor seeing the two being thrown in their backs.

"Now, Kendra!"

Crystal quickly got to her feet summoning the speed to charge at her but it felt as if she was going in slow motion.

"I was willing to proceed in good faith. Now you'll watch those closest to you die. " The Pilgrim said before she gasped as little Rip stabbed her in the gut