Epilogue

"Alaricas." I whispered frantically.

He groaned in response and peeled his eyes open. "Baby, it's one in the morning."

"I know but my water broke an hour ago and now I'm having-

"YOUR WATER BROKE A FUCKING HOUR AGO?" He yelled as he sat up.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, now listen and try to keep up. Anyways, I'm having really bad contractions now and...fuck." I winced as another hit me.

He wasn't listening though, he was already throwing on clothes before picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sprinted outside. The rain poured down on us, but that didn't stop him from running to the hospital.

I cried out in pain as another contraction hit me. He said soothing words to me, trying to help me with the pain.

When we reached the hospital I was immediately rushed into a delivery room. Alaricas held my hand as the doctor ordered me to push.

For hours on end, I just pushed. Sweat soaked my hair and I started to get tired of pushing. Alaricas continued holding my hand and ushering me to keep pushing.

"One more push, Luna." The doctor said.

I took a deep breath before pushing with whatever strength I had left. It suddenly felt a sense of relief as a small cry sounded.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna, it's a baby boy."

He gently handed me my son, I cried tears of joy as I studied him. Alaricas smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"What should we name him?" I asked.

He pursed his lips, "I always liked the name Lucas."

I smiled, "I like it too, but I want him to have his father's name."

Alaricas chuckled, "How does Lucas Alaricas Cain sound?"

"I love it." I whispered. "My little Lucas."

Later on, I was a cleaned up and nursing my child. I looked over to see Alaricas sleeping on the couch. I chuckled, usually it's the woman sleeping after giving birth. Well, I guess this is what happens when a certain Alpha decides not to sleep for a whole five days.

I looked back at my blue eyed boy, I could already tell he's going to look more like his dad.

"At least you got my eyes." I whispered.

He looked at me with eyes full of wonderment. I just gently stroked his cheek and kissed him on the forehead.

I sighed as I looked at my ring on my finger. I then looked back at my son.

"You get to be in mommy and daddy's wedding." I beamed.

As I laid here with my son and fiancé, I couldn't stop smiling. I'm finally a mom and I have a wonderful fiancé supporting me.

We can finally be happy.