35 ||Mullingar & Giving Up

Chapter Thirty-Five || Mullingar and Giving Up

A/N: Would like to quickly say that if your a reader and would like updates on the updating status for Finding Zayn, please follow me x

P E R R I E

I didn't really bother sleeping on the plane since we were only travelling for an hour. I knew that even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to as so many things were going through my mind.

Niall got a few snacks and fell asleep halfway through our journey, his head resting on my shoulder. I didn't mind, he was a really close friend of mine by now. As soon as we stepped off the flight and got into a cab on the way to Niall's house here, he began to prepare me for what was about to happen.

"Okay, so my mum is most-likely to think your my girlfriend, and then she'll start hugging you and kissing your cheeks and all" he explained, taking his cap off and ruffling his blonde hair, "In that case, just let me do the talking"

"Do I tell her the real reason to why I came with you?" I asked.

"Course you won't" he replied, "Just let me do the talking for that, too"

"Alright, just don't say anything hard to believe" I warned him.

"I got his, trust me" He grinned, "Anyway, we'll have a bit of lunch when we get there and then we can go down to the vineyard"

"I'm really nervous" I sighed, leaning back in my seat, "I just don't want this whole thing to let me down, you know"

"I got one question. I tried asking you alot of times, but I always kept forgetting"

"Go ahead"

"Have you ever tried looking for Zayn in London?"

I paused for a while, turning to look out of the window, "I tried. All I did was ask people about him, and search for him on social media, but I got no luck. I want to find him, Niall, but whenever I think about it, my mind always shifts onto thinking about how Harry's going to feel"

"Harry? That threatening twat?" I heard him grumble under his breath, and I couldn't help but laugh at his sudden outburst.

"Geez, you both seriously don't like eachother" I shook my head, grinning, "It's like World War III"

He laughed a bit, "It is, mind you" Niall waited for the laughter to die down before speaking again, "So, anyway, incase you don't find Zayn here, are you going to start searching in London?"

"Probably" I shrugged, "But I thought we might have a bigger chance here, since we both dreamt of him in this location. Your the only person I know who dreams about the exact same things I do, so your a really big help"

Niall was about to answer until a question quickly popped into my mind,

"Hey! Have you been dreaming of us lately?"

"Not too recent, but the last dream I had of you guys was of me, saving you and Zayn from a sinking boat"

"See!" I suddenly exclaimed, causing the taxi driver to give me a weird look through the mirror, "I swear this is the craziest thing ever! What if Zayn is real, and we're all having connected dreams?!"

"Good point" He pursed his lips, "So-"

His sentence was interrupted when the taxi suddenly came to a halt.

"Almost missed my stop there, sorry about that!" said the driver as Niall handed his a ten-pound note

The next thing I knew, an older lady, who I assumed was Niall's mother, was waving at us from outside the taxi.