1

Riley

"Co-ed?" I shrieked. "Miss, you have to understand I can't live in a co-ed dorm. Please." I begged, I don't really want to share a two person co-ed dorm, especially with someone who has a balls sack, ugh I hate men so much, I can't even begin to explain. 

"Sorry, Miss Matthews, it was the only dorm they could put you in." she told me, and I wanted to roll my eyes but that would be impolite. Oh, who am I kidding. I rolled my eyes. "Can you put me somewhere else?" I asked.

"I simply can't do that, Miss Matthews, all dorms are full except the co-ed dorms, it's either that or you're off the market, kid." she told me. I slumped my shoulders. "Alright, thanks anyway." I said grumpily. 

I grabbed my papers and keys and stroll my suitcases away from the reception office, I walked outside and I went to go find my dorm room, which I will be sharing with a guy, ugh.

It's literally so hot outside and I'm just here, all lost, trying to find my dorm room. Lots of girls wearing short clothing, lucky them, I didn't know it was going to be hot out. I rolled my eyes at myself for wearing jeans and a thick hoodie.

I continued to look for my dorm, and guess what? I didn't find it, instead a guy bumped into me, ugh, it touched me. 

"Sorry, babe!" A boy winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. "Hey, Hey, c'mon, Let's talk and hang, My name is Isaac, and you are?" He offered me his hand and I just starred at him, raising my eyebrows at him. "Out of your league." I laughed and walked away.

Okay, that was plain mean but he's probably a fuck boy.

I found my dorm room and thank goodness, nobody was there yet. I unlocked the door and I slumped my shoulders, I don't like this one bit.

A little later, I was done unpacking and no sign of a room mate, and I'm so relieved, I walked into my room and sat done on my bed. I was enjoying myself, that I started singing.

I was changing my clothes when I heard the door open and close. I closed my eyes, and I quickly put on my clothes. "Hello? Anyone here?" I heard someone.

ugh, room mate with a person who has a ballsack.

I went out of my room and I saw him, the guy I would be sharing the dorm with. "Yes, someone is here and that someone is me." I told him.

"Ugh, great." he said.

"Excuse me? What's that suppose to mean?" He was about to answer when I cut him off. "Actually nevermind. Stay on your side and don't talk to me at all." I said and went into my room.

"GREAT, I have such a bitchy roommate!" I heard him whisper.

"watch what your saying, mister.... Mister whatever you are." 

"Farkle, My name is Farkle."

"And my name is Riley, and whatever. Don't speak anymore."

"Nice to meet you anyway."

I ignored him and went into my room, Farkle, what kind of name is that?

first day here and I already hate it.

[A/N: so I said it'll be updated on Friday and I announced it might be updated today and so here's the first chapter. :) lame, I know omg. Thanks for reading you guys. If you see any spelling mistakes and errors, those are mine and I am sorry about that. NOT EDITED* haha. ok bye]