Chapter #36

*Dont play song until told*

When i got home, i saw Kevin's mom sitting by the porch. I walked up. "Hi." I said. She looked up, tears filled her eyes and her cheeks were red. "A-are you ok?!" I asked. She shook her head no. I sat next to her. She put her head on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "K-Kevin was...was driving to come...see...see you...and...and...he got into...a car crash....he didnt.....he didnt make it......." She cried harder. My eyes filled with water, and my lips quivered. "I..im sooo...sorry.." She whispered. I didnt answer but i gave her a faint hug. I got up and walked inside, tears streaming down my face. I ran into my room and fell onto my bed. My face was in the pillow. I was sobbing. I grabed my phone and started to scrool through the texts and pictures we sent each other. While i did this, i played with the necklace. *play song* I saw how handsome he was, his blue hsir shinning in the sun in the picture he sent me. I loved how he had dimples and his smile was so perfect. I had an awesome mate..and now he was taken from me. I started to cry harder. I read our texts. We always did the 'i love you' 'i love you more' thing. Just reading that made my tears come out of my eyes faster. Tears were now blocking my view; it was blurry. I felt my body trembling. I tryed to keep my mouth closed so i wouldn't wake up my mom. She works late so she likes to take naps. But then it happened...i let it all out. Tears falling onto my pillow, my nose clogging up with snot, my body trembling, and me yelling. My mom rushed in. "What happened?!" She asked shocked. "K-Kevin passed....in...in a...car crash!!" I managed to say while i was still balling my eyes out. She came up to my bed, sat with me, and hugged me tight. She was rubbing my back and stroking my hair. "Its gonna be alright...im here....im here." She kept whispering about how great of a guy he was, and how much he loved me. I let her talk. I just trembed in her hug.

Kevin died?!?! NOOO!!! Find out what happens next chapter!! ;) Just so you guys know...i tried really hard to put the song Photograph..but my Wi-Fi was being dumb..soo im sorry about that...byeeee <3