Chapter #35

Toxic ran towards me..she seemed a lot faster then she looked. She charged. Leona and Emily grabed her hind legs. Toxic tumbled over. When she fell. I ran towards her, jumped, and landed on her back. She shook her body and roared. I sunk my claws into her back..green blood rushed out. "GET OFF ME YOU OVER SIZED MUTT!!!!" She bellowed. "LET ME AND MY FRIENDS GO OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I barked. "NEVER!!" "Fine...suit yourself" I sunk my teeth into the back of her neck. She cried in pain. I close my jaw harder. Blood came out faster. Toxic flung me off. I fell onto Leona and Emily. I whipered and they screamed in pain. Toxic picked me up with her sharp white claws. "Now its time to show the puppy who is in charge!" She snapped. Toxic opened her mouth, and pulled me closer. Before she could lay a tooth on me i bit her webbed finger. Her she let go of me, and i fell to the floor with a thump. When Toxic figured out what i did her nostils flared and smoke came out. Then....something strange happened....A dragon that looked like Toxic came. He was bigger..and stronger. He wore a gold chain around his neck. The dragons eyes were a pearl white. "TOXIC!! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT PRETENDING TO BE RULER?!?!!" The dragon boomed. "But...but..papa...the white wolf is part of the Nightly Soul!!!" Toxic whined. "I dont care!! You do not harm fellow creatures! Now..i want you to tell mom what you did!" Toxic's father said. "NO! NOT MAMA!!!" Toxic cried. "NOW!" He replied. "Y-yes papa..." Toixc slumped away. "I am so sorry for Toxic. When the time comes she will be ruler, but i dont think she is ready...." He said. "Its...ok sir." I replie. "AHH yes..my name is Poison." Poison stated. "Well...very nice to meet you..sir- i mean..Poison..but me and my friends better get going." I said while turning towards Leona and Emily. "Ahh..yes..well safe travels!" Poison smiled. "Thanks..bye." We all leave...that was very interesting...