Chapter #33

Die? Im not ready to die! Tears formed in my eyes. "You wanna know why my name is toxic?...."Toxic smiled. "Its because i can spit out posion!" She laughed. "Why do you want us dead!" Emily yelled. "Its because your little friend here.." Toxic pointed at me. "What did she do?!" Leona screamed. "SHE is part of the nightly Soul!" Toxic roared. I forgot, Blizzard told me i was apart of that. I thought. "I dont even know what that is!" I replied. "Well...looks like i get to tell a story before lunch." Toxic laughed devilishly. "Looong ago back in the time were humans, wolves, amd dragons were united there was a paper. That paper bounded the bond of all creatures. Wolf blood, dragon blood, and human blood was splattered onto that paper. With all our blood collided we were one. Then one day a vile wolf came, he spoke of darkness coming. No one knew who he was or were he came from. He spoke nonsense! That wolf's name was RainStorm. He was a handsome wolf with darkblue fur and a light yellow thunder bolt on his forehead. RainStorm wolf come everyday at noon and would say. "DARKNESS IS COMING!!! RUN, HIDE!!!" No one ever listened. Then one day RainStorm disappeared. No one saw him for months..A year passed. Then what RainStorm was saying came true. A awful creature came. No one knew what it was. It was grey, walked on two legs, had a stitched closed mouth, only had three fingers, Its eyes were wide and black...no white in them..fully black. We thought it was a doll a cursed doll...but it was indeed not. It came and ripped the paper with blood. Then it put a curse on all of us. What it said was ... 'Haha free be all will you and says this what out find.' No one has been able to find out what she said. But since then Wolves, dragons, and humans have hated each other. The Nightly Soul has been trying to find out what that that "thing" said." Toxic finished her story. I had one question. "Why do you wanna stop the Nightly Soul?" I asked. "Oh..well without being joined with wolves and humans...I am ruler of ALL dragons." Toxic smiled. "So you are gonna kill me because you wanna be ruler?!" I snapped. "Yup!!" Toxic and Nick stared to laugh.

This....just....got....GOOD!!! find out in next chapter ;) byeeee