Chapter #21

I wait for a response. Kevin smiles, and comes up to me. Then in my ear he whispers. "No....." My heart sinks and i felt like in idiot. "Why not?" I ask in surprise. "Im kidding, of course i will!" Kevin laughed. "Phew! You gave me a heart attack!" I said while pushing him with my paw. We laughed and walked back to the pack. Thats when i heard a blood-chilling scream. I looked around, everyone seemed confused. Thats when a dark purple wolf came running out of the bushes. She ran to me, blood dripping off her neck. My eyes widen. "What happened?!" I howled. "Killer is here!!" She said tears streaming down her face. "Whats your name?" Kevin askes. "M-my name is Cotton." I herd her say. "Ok Cotton, go with Kevin he will take care of you." I said. "Come with me." Kevin saud walking away. I run to Emily and Leona. "Who is killer?" I barked. "Killer is Alpha of the Shadow Forest Pack!" Emily said. "One of the strongest and meanest packs!" Leona continued.Thats when a loud booming voice said, "WHAT A SMALL PATHETIC PACK HAHAHA!!" It was a grey and brown wolf, with red eyes. "Killer!!" I hear a wolf whine. "WHO IS ALPHA OF THIS WORTHLESS PACK!?" Killer boomed. I went up only about three feet away from Killer. "I am Alpha of Blood Moon!" I said. Killer looked surprised. "A WHITE WOLF?! HA THATS JUST GONNA MAKE THIS MORE FUN!!" He laughed. I bared my teeth. "OH, HOW SCARY A WHITE WOLF! OH LET ME GO CRY TO MY MOMMY!!" He said in a sarcastic way. "Leave our territory and i will spare you from scars!" I growled. I didnt know what i was doing, but i wouldn't let Killer hurt my friends, my mate, my pack. "BRING IT!" Killer yelled. He lunges at me. I jump into the air and tackle him. Killer bites my paw, and blood rushes out. I ignored it. Killer pushed me off and pinned me down. I was stuck. He grabs my neck and clamps down with his long yellow teeth. I couldn't move, my neck gushed out blood. Was this the end? He gets up, but i was too weak to move. "HAHA WHAT A PATHETIC FOOL!" Killer chuckled. I mumble a few thing. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He asks. I mumble somemore. "TELL ME OUT LOUD YOU WEAK EXCUSE FOR AN ALPHA!!" He screamed. "Y-you hurt my pack members, you i-insult my pack, you call m-me weak, and you try t-to kill me....You are the one who is weak! Picking on a pack thats smaller then yours! I yelled while still laying down. "HAHA YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT! I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU!.." He growled "....I WILL FIGHT EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE WOLVES!" He said, then he charged for Emily. Emily's eyes widened and her ears went back. Killer tackles her. Blood rushes out of Emily's nose. I couldn't stand to watch i felt anger grow inside of me. I bared my teeth my claws came out. I stood up. When i did Killer looked at me. "HAHA JUST LAY BACK DOWN! YOUR TOO WEAK TO FIGHT ME!!" He boomed. "Thats when your wrong!" I laughed. Wings grew out of my back and blue flames came out of my paws. I felt so much power. I felw up into the air. Killer charged and jumped to get me. Thats when i flew high into the sky, i flew about 35 feet in the air. Killer was just looking at me waiting for me to come down. "COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME LIKE A ALPHA!" He shrieks. "You want me down there?" i asked. "YES, I WANT TO KILL YOU!" He yelled while baring his yellow teeth. "Ok i will come down!" I yell back. My nose points to the ground, i dive head first towards Killer. The blue flames glowed, and my wings glided. I saw Killers tail tuck between his legs. Thats when i was able to reach him. I grabed his neck and shook. I let go and he landed on the ground. When i laned as well, i heard many gasps. Killer was whimpering. He gave up. He ran away with his tail tucked between his legs. My wings and flames disappears. And every one was cheering.

Hey Guys! WOW! So much happened in this chapter! i hope you guys enjoyed! :)