Chapter #16

When he was done staring he changed back, and so did i. He.looked at me and i looked at him. Then we heard a DDIINNGG! That was the buzzer for the food. Kevin had made Pot Roast. I loved how good it smelled it made my mouth water. When i got my serving, i waited til he got his. Then we both ate at the same time. Him finishing first. After I finished he grabed my hand. My face went red, i could feel ut burning. He took me to the couch. I sat down and he turned on the t.v. He put on The Hunger Games. I really liked this movie, so i didnt mind seeing it again. When it got to thr part where Katniss and Peta were kissing, i felt Kevin grab my hand again. He then pushed me up against the couch and kissed me. I was stuck, I didnt know what to do! HELP! The fact that his lips were touching mine sent chills up my spin. When he finished he whispered in my ear, he said "I love you!" My blood went cold, my body went still, and my face got red. Kevin then kissed me on the cheek and we finished the movie. After the movie was done, he drove me home. I said bye and went to my room. I immediately called Emily and Leona.

Hey guys! hope you enjoyed.... it was a bit... weird to type but what eves! LOL! Chapter 17 will come out later tonight or tomorrow morning.. bye! :)