Chapter #14

I got home and when to my room. I lay on my bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Kevin asking him were the dinner date would be. He said at his house, his parents went on a business trip so he was there all week by himself. Kevin told me he would make us something special. I texted him back saying "ok what time?" He replied with "6:30." i told him ok, then got off my phone. I went downstairs to get a sandwich, then my phone rang. I looked at my phone and it was Leona. I answered the call, then heard this "OMG YOUR GOING ON A DATE WITH KEVIN?!?!" Leona yells. "Ya, why?" I asked. "OOHH you like him, he likes you! You guys can be mates!!" She exclaims. "w-what??" I blush. "Hahaha have fun!" She said then she hangs up. It was now 5:00. "I should get ready." I said in my head. I take a 15 shower. When i get out i put on a red long sleeved shirt and black jeans. I straighten my hair. By the time im done it was 5:45. I called Kevin and asked if he was picking me up. He said he would. After i got off the phone, i went and put on lip gloss and a bit of blush. It was 5:50. Could time go any slower!! After awhile of waiting for time to pass i decided that i would just read a book while i waited. i was reading Julie's Wolf Pack. I was on the chapter were the Alpha of the pack, Kapu, was taken by hunters. I finished 3 chapters when i heard a car horn. I looked out the window and saw Kevin, with his blue hair, standing out side next to his car. I grabed a small black purse and put my phone in it. Then i ran downstairs and out the door. He came over and opened the door for me, and we drove to his house.