Chapter #12

I got to school and went to my locker. When i got there.. i saw a pick note taped to it. Oh no! Not the note form my dream! I mutter. I grabed the books i needed from the locker, then grabed the note. I opened it up carefully. Guess what? It said the exact same thing as the dream! OH GREAT! Who was it from?? You putit in your pocket and walk to math. The pop quiz was today and I knew i was gonna fail. :( then as i stare at my paper i heard a boy voice say. "Psst!" I I look over and see Kevin. "yeah?" i say back to him. "I finished mine, so here!" He handed me his paper. "Are you letting me copy?" I ask in a whisper. "Yeah, i am." When he said that I SWEAR i saw him wink! I copyed off his paper and turned it in. The bell rang, and it was time for lunch. I met up with Leona and Emily at out table. They both had wide eyes. "Whats wring with your faces?" i ask. "We saw what Kevin did!!" They say."So what?! He helped me, thats all!" I said back. "mmmhmmm...sure!" Leona tesed. I threw my napkin and her, and she threw it back. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Maya coming. She came up to me and punched me in the face! Then she said "STAY AWAY FROM MY KEVY-BEAR!" then she ran off. My face hurt, really bad. After that, i think i blacked out....