Chapter #6

Leona and Emily were great! They made me feel like I have been at yhe school forever! But this was actually my first year here. Im glad I was not the only half-blood at that school, I wonder if there are more? Hmmm. Questions are still going through my mind when I hear Leona say something. "Oh...umm what did you say, I was kinnda zoneing out." I say. "I was saying how there are quite a few half-bloods here. We can show you all of them if you want." Leona repeated. "Sure that would be great!" I say. "Ok well thats Kevin, he is a half-blood."Emily says while pointing to a boy. I look where she is pointing and see a boy with blue hair (probably diyed.) he also has sky blue eyes. "Thats Maya... she is this schools female bully. She is also half-blood. Stay away from her if you can!" Leona states while glaring at a girl across the hall. She has black hair and black eyes. "Oh um thats Jack, im guessing you already know... he is a half-blood." Emily says. I look over and see a boy with golden brown hair and hazel eyes. "There is only one more half-blood here, and thats Peter." Emily says. "Yea but dont waste your time trying to get to know him... he is a really big jerk!" Leona exclaims. "Ok thanks for letting me know!" I said with a relief.
*********
After the last bell rang, I asked Leona and Emily if they wanted to come to my house to do homework. They both said yes. So we all walked to my house. Once we got there we ran to my room. Then I asked. "Do your parents know you guys are half-blood?" They both said yes, because either there mom or there dad were half-bloods too. Both of your parents cant be half-bloods. It is more normal to have your mom be a half-blood. Usually the dad is not. I decided that i would talk to my parents about this a dinner tonight. Leona, Emily, and I finished our homework earlier then expected. So we went to my backyard. Then Leona asked. "Are your parents home?" "No, they dont get home until another two hours." I replie. "Ok good... then we are gonna show you how to turn into the wolf inside you!!" Emily giggles.