Chapter #19

I got into my pajamas,and went to sleep. I had a wonderful dream about me and Kevin. Then i woke up in the middle of the night to a tapping on my window. I opened it to see Kevin, Zero, and Peter outside. "What are you guys doing out here?" I ask. "We wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us to the wolf hang out spot." Kevin said while winking at me. "Oh.... sure i will come, umm what time is it?" I said. "Its 1:05 a.m." Zero replied. "Oh....ok well i will be down in 5." I said while closing my window. I get dresses a run downstairs. But i made sure not to wake up my parents. I got outside and met up with the boys. "Ok well turn into your wolf." Zero commented. "Oh, ok!" I replie. All the boys turned into wolves. Peter was a black wolf with yellow eyes. Kevin was a blue wolf with yellow eyes. Zero was a brown wolf with brown eyes. Then the all sat down and looked at me, waiting for me to turn. So i turned into my white wolf. Their jaws dropped, and Kevin howled. "Well are you guys just gonna stare or?...." I teased. "Oh right.....lets go...." Zero whispered. We all run into the woods, it felt good to run as a wolf. We ran into a clearing in the woods. Thats when i saw tons of wolves! Grey, brown, red, black, tan, blonde, purple,and green. Then i noticed.. i was the only white wolf. Every wolf stares at me. Jaws dropped and eyes wide. Some boys howles other fainted. Girls whispered and others just stared. I felt millions of eyes on me. Then i heard a wolf say. "Hey! Quit staring at my friend!" It was Emily and Leona wasn't far behind. I was so happy to see them! "Hey guys!" I said really happy. "Hey! Glad you made it!" Leona said while giving me a hug. "So what do you guys do when you are here?" I asked. "Well today we met up because we need an alpha of this pack." Emily said while smiling. "Whats the pack name?" I asked. "Blood Moon Pack." Leona replied. Then Emily screamed out, "WHO THINKS JESSICA SHOULD BE ALPHA????" One by one i saw every wolf there raise their paw. My face flustered and my body froze. "M-me?" I said shyly. "Yea you! You are the only goddes wolf here!" Leona said. I thought to myself... me being an alpha??

Pictures are Kevin, Jessica, Peter, and zero :)

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry its a bit late! ;)