Chapter #24

It is now Friday, and i was dreading this day! I walkes to school and was thinking about all the events that have been happening. When i finally got to school i saw Kevin run up to me. "Jessica!" He yelled from across the parking lot. When he finally reached me, he grabed me and sqeezed me like i was a dog toy. When he was done giving me a hug, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How is your arm?" He asked. "Its better but i can't take off the cast until next quarter." I mumble. "Oh..im sorry to hear that.." Kevin said with sympathy. "Its ok." I replied. "Here i will walk you to class." He said with a grin. "Ok!" I said back. We walked to Mrs. Sheehan's class. When we got there Maya ran up to us. "Hey Kevy-bear! Oh and hey loser!" Maya giggled. My fist clenched. "Dont call me that!" Kevin said angrily. "Whats wrong boo?" She asked him. "I have a girlfriend. So dont call me that!" He said coldly. "WAIT!?" Maya said in shock. "Yeah, so stop." He replied firmly. "Who is it?" She whispered with dispare. "Me!" I replied proudly. "W-wait, HER!?" She said sounding pissed off. "Yes Jessica is my girlfriend." Kevin said. "O-oh..." Maya said while walkinh away. I smile at Kevin and go to my seat. Emily and Leona are already waiting for me. Kevin goes with his friends, Zero and Peter. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Hey!" Emily said. "Can we sign your cast?" Leona asks. "Sure!" I say while handing them a marker. After they signed it everyone ran up to me so they can sign it. Thats when i heard a heart stopping sound. Or more like......a howl......

Hey Guys!! Im sooo sorry i didn't make Chapter sooner. But i was kinnda at a writers block. But i got plenty of ideas now!! :D i will now be posting daily if i have time. Hope you guys enjoyed!! And who made that sound?? Hehe dont you LOVE cliffhangers!!! HAHAHA ;)