Chapter #11

I NEEDED TO PICK A MATE?! How was i suppose to chose? My b-day is in less then a three months!! Oh no! This just got really bad!! I went up to my room after dinner. I got into a purple tang top and some joggers. After i was in my pajamas, i called Emily and Leona. I told them about the "mate" thing. Then they said the best choice was Kevin or Jack. But i didnt know either of them! Ugh, being a wolf is hard! I mumble to myself. Once me and the girls were done talking on the phone, me mom came in and said lights out. So i plugged in my phone and got into bed.
********
*In Jessica's dream*
I looked around to see were i was... I was at school, but no one was there. I walked around the school. It felt so.... empty. I walked to my locker to find a pick note on it. I open it and read the note. This is what it said.
Dear Jessica,
Your eyes shine so bright! You are the star of the night! You are beautiful, you are cute! So will you be my mate?
Love, You will never know
*I wake up with a shudder going down my spine*
When I hear your alarm go off it is 7:30. It was time to get ready for school. Today was Tuesday, the day of the math pop quiz. Ugh im probably gonna fail! I say to yourself. I get up and get dresses. I put on a Blue and black striped shirt, with black leggings. I put my hair into a high ponytail, then walk downstairs. I eat my sausage and walk out the door.