Chapter #9

My mom was coming and i was still a wolf!!! oh man.... what if she sees me?! Ahhh no this cant be happening! I hear the car door close, and i hear my mom walking to the door. No no no! She cant see me... i just had to think. How did i become a wolf? Oh right! Just stay calm and think about you as a human. My mom walked in to the house now. Hurry up transformation! I could hear my mom calling my name. The transformation was hapoening, and right when it finished my mom came outside. Phew! That was close! "Hey honey how was your fisrt day of school?" She asked. "Oh...ummm it was very........eventful!" I say while looking down. "Is there something you want to talk about dear?" My mom asked. "Umm well there is one thing..." I say quickly. "Go ahead." My mom replies. "A-are you a..... a half-blood?" I ask nervously. "Y-yes i am.... how do you know about that stuff??" Shr askes. "Well i went to this demention thing and i met Bone. And i have friends that are half-blood too.." I tell her. she mumbles some stuff under her breath then says."Well yes im half blood. And you are too..." She trails off. "I know i am mom.... i already transformed." I whisper. "Y-you have?! let me see how beautiful you are!!" she shrieks. "Ok ok!" I said. I transformed into my white wolf. My mom just stared.

Pic is Jessica as a wolf btw ;)