Chapter #22

Everyone cheered. I felt like a hero! I ran to Emily, Leona was already there. Emily was fine. She only had a few cuts on her nose. When i was with Emily, Kevin appeared. "Hey..soo whats up with the wings and the flames?" He asks. "I-i dont know...thats never happened before." I said shocked. "Well what ever happened, it was preety damn cool!" Kevin replied. "HAHA yea it was!" Emily said. "You saved the pack!" Leona cheered. "I am glad Killer is gone now...phew. That took alot out of me.." I said laying down. My cut on my neck was still bleeding. "OUCH!" I yelped. "Here, let me help, im a healer wolf!" Cotton said. "Oh..thanks Cotton!" I thanked her. "No problem its the least i can do." She said while putting leaves and moss on my neck. It stung a bit but other then that it felt fine. Cotton was healed up too, and Emily would be fine. When i got up Zero came over. "Hey Alpha?" He said. "Yes Zero, whats up?" I said back. "Well im guessing after that you want to rest for awhile. So i want to show you to your den." Zero points to a rock with a hole that leads under it. "Oh yes that would be wonderful!" I wagged my tail. I walk over and go into the den. Kevin was there. "Hey Babe." He said smiling. "Hey." I layed down. "So whats your wolf name?" He asks. "Wolf name?" I said confused. "Every wolf has a name that represents them. My name is BluePelt." He said while licking his fur. "Oh...um my name will be..Feather." I replied with a smile. "Why Feather?" He asks. "Well when i have my wings out, they are made of feathers." I stated. "Oh! Good idea!" He states. "HAHA thanks!" I smiled. Well is almost time for me to head back home. I thought.

Hey Guys! Short chapter i know but i was kinnda saving the good stuff for the next few chapters. Also i was thinking of making an animation of this book on YouTube. If you want that comment and tell me! ;) Also check out my channel: Ezzi_Wolf 03