Chapter #2

The howl was low and deep. It seemed to be getting closer and closer by the second. Then a very deep and scratchy voice boomed saying "What are you doing here pup?! You are FAR to young to be here, whats your name?" With a studdery voice I said "M-my name is Jessica, im 13 years old, and i dont know how i got here!" Then the one with a booming voice came into sight. It was a very large black wolf with green eyes and many scars. I could not belive my eyes. I must be dreaming! The wolf stated "My name is Bone! Im the guardian of the Midnight forest!" "M-Midnight forest?" I ask. "Yes! It is were all half-bloods come to seek guidance from the great Alpha himself!" Bones howled. "T-then why a-am i here?" I ask. Bone glared at me. "You must be half-blood!" he said. "Half-blood? What is that?" I ask. "A half-blood is half wolf and half human. You are here because you must be one." Bones stated. "I really need to get to school, but I cant stand and I dont know the way out..." I say. "The only way out is if you go speak with the Alpha, you must speak to him for guidance then he will let you out!" Bone said while licking his paw. "Well I cant stand on my feet!" I almost yelled. "HAHA thats because you have to walk on all fours! HAHA I thought you would know that!" Bone laughed. "I have never been here! How was i suppose to know!!" I yelled. "Hey im just playing with ya pup. Here I will show you the way to Alpha's Cave." Bone said while he started to walk away. "Thanks." I say while trying to walk on all fours. "UGH this is hard i can't walk like this!" I whine. "Ugh pups! Here get on my back." Bone replies. "Great! I dont have to walk!" I get on Bones back. We are silent the whole way. Once we reach the cave I hop off Bone. Then I see something I will NEVER forget..